What's new

Best Mod for Cloud Chasing| Teslacigs CP COUPLES Double Barrel, VGOD Pro Mech 2, Augvape V200, Smok

pheric

Achiever
Best Mod for Cloud Chasing| Teslacigs CP COUPLES Double Barrel, VGOD Pro Mech 2, Augvape V200, Smok Mag

Hey folks,
Have you found your favorite flavor with huge cloud?
Check out these massive cloud creators!!!

Teslacigs CP COUPLES Double Barrel $79.49

Teslacigs CP COUPLES Kit comes with Dual CP Couples RDTA Tanks incorporates the most dynamic performance functionality. Integrating a brand-new CP COUPLES box mod with temperature control to pair with the new smart CP Couples RDTA.

CP COUPLES Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries, the CP Couples is able to fire up to 220W maximum output, you have multiple output modes to choose from KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode. Tesla CP COUPLES Kit is made of to user-friendly, adopting a smart OLED display, four adjustment buttons and a large fire button. Pairing with the device is the Dual CP Couples RDTA, features a huge 8ml e-Liquid capacity. Get it for a pleasant vaping experience!

20180125181531-5a69ae438f692.jpg

Specifications:

Atomizer Product Type: Dual RDTA
Capacity: 8ml (4ml each RDTA)
Kit Size: 125 * 55 * 28mm
Mod Size: 94 * 55 * 28mm
Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650 (not included)
Max Wattage: 110W (I / II), 220W (I+II)

Packing list:

1 x Teslacigs CP Couples / Double Barrel 220W mod
2 x CP Couples RDTA
4 x Wire(0.3ohms)
8 x Screws
1 x Organic Cotton
1 x Wrench
12 x Silicone Ring
1 x User Manual

You may also know the first double flavor box mod from them
>>>>>
Teslacigs Biturbo Mech Kit

VGOD Pro Mech 2 Kit $94.16

20180301181544-5a97d2d07460b.jpg

Physical Parameter:

Tank Size: 24 * 38 mm
Tank Well Capacity: 2ml
Mod Size: 24.1±0.10mm(d) * 85.3±0.10mm(l)
Connection Type: 510 thread

Packing list:

1 x VGOD Pro Mech 2 Mod
1 x VGOD Elite RDA
1 x VGOD Portable Bag
1 x User Manual
1 x Accessory Bag

Augvape V200 Box Mod $57.65

Battery Size: 87.5 * 45 * 29.2mm
Max Wattage: 200W
Connection Threading: 510

20171227152657-5a434b41efa30.jpg

Augvape V200 MOD, designed with the engine of B18C in mind, is compact but functional one for advanced users. You may adjust Augvape V200 easily with a hidden fire button and rotation button. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it supports maximum wattage for up to 200W. Besides the appearance, the unique feature is the V mode that like VTEC ( Variable valve timing and Valve Lift Electronic Control System), which can get more immediate and stable wattage to increase the flavor into next level.

Operation Guide:

Standby Current: <500μA
Output Voltage: 0-8.4V
Power Range: 5-200W
Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
Charging Current: 1.2A
Output Mode: Normal, Bypass, V Mode
With Cell: No

SMOK Mag 225W Kit Right-Handed Edition $73.85

SMOK Mag Kit Right-Handed Edition is the new version of the SMOK Mag Kit, which designed to meet your own needs and usage habits. Equipped with dual 18650 batteries and the flower-shaped button, it is the feeling lock and load kit for interesting vaping. Mag adopts high-definition OLED screen. It can show you specific vape data in a clear way. Besides, Paired with the TFV12 Prince tank and working with the multiple V12 Prince coils, it will bring the surprised vaping.

20180207113800-5a7a74988d498.jpg

Specifications:

Capacity: 2.0ml / 8ml
Atomizer Size: 28 * 63mm
Battery Size: 92.3 * 65 * 30mm
Max Wattage: 225W
Connection Threading: 510

Packing list: (Standard Edition)

1 x Mag Mod Right-Handed Edition
1 x TFV12 Prince Tank (8.0ml)
1 x V12 Prince-Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple Coils (pre-installed)
1 x V12 Prince-T10 0.12ohm Decuple Coils
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Set of Spare Parts

Click to get the best price box mod >>> Vape Box Mod Promotion

See the latest box mod cooming up >>> Dual battery Box Mod Wholesale

when i was away on holiday at easter i went to a big vape shop in Great Yarmouth and the guy behind the counter had a Teslacigs cp couples / Double barrel mod and i was very impressed by it loved the fact that you could have two different flavors with the two rdta that it has that gave him the freedom to switch from one to the other i forgot to ask him what he had paid for it so when i got home i looked it up and found that it was a bit out of my price range for me but saying that it is a very nice looking mod indeed i must say one day when ive got the money i will teat myself to one....

when i was away on holiday at easter i went to a big vape shop in Great Yarmouth and the guy behind the counter had a Teslacigs cp couples / Double barrel mod and i was very impressed by it loved the fact that you could have two different flavors with the two rdta that it has that gave him the freedom to switch from one to the other i forgot to ask him what he had paid for it so when i got home i looked it up and found that it was a bit out of my price range for me but saying that it is a very nice looking mod indeed i must say one day when ive got the money i will teat myself to one....
It's great one to try on when you find it hard to choose from different flavors, switch from one flavor to another brings extra fun. Everyone got some mods they can't forget, lol.

It's great one to try on when you find it hard to choose from different flavors, switch from one flavor to another brings extra fun. Everyone got some mods they can't forget, lol.
yes it really does look a very nice mod i would love to get one at some time when i got the funds to do so as i really do like the thought of switching flavors and this mod can do just that.....

Back
Top Bottom