What's new

Appalling customer service!

The saga continues.
After doing Judy's job for her, Steam Crave agreed there is a fault and have sent replacement parts to @Everzon.

Wake up to an email from Judy asking if I want to order anything else and she will put the parts in with that order.

Do I want to fucking order anything else? No i fucking don't!

You lot are unreal. I did your bloody job for you by going through the process with the manufacturer, and now you're basically ransoming the parts.

Here's what you should do.
Send me my parts, and quick.

And refund the cost of the faulty supreme v2 as an apology for being bloody rude and useless.

The part the deck fits into was machined incorrectly we think, or there is a fault with the deck itself. Steamcrave are replacing the chamber and deck, so just waiting on bloody @Everzon to get their act together!

I'm not holding out a lot of hope. Bloody Judy has just emailed; she has reinvented the course of events after I reminded her that I basically did her job for her. Now she says she contacted the manufacturer and they haven't replied, yet she also confirms she has the parts they mysteriously sent her.
So @Everzon, incompetent and now liars too?!

I have to say in contrast. I ordered something from the ever reliable fastech last night and just at the point of PayPal circling payment complete, I noticed it had taken my old adress (my fault). I went straight over and raised a ticket with ft but noticed a change of adress button. Easy as ticking the right address box and the order was adjusted.
Had a confirmation email when I woke up this morning and my ticket answered to say all is well.
I do like fastech.

Another day, another email. More delaying tactics, and ignoring the content of my emails as well as the PM I have sent on here.
With so much competition between vendors, you'd think they would want to address this.
Come on @Everzon

Yep, still being dicked about by these arseholes.

Don't not buy stuff from here. They are bloody useless at resolving any problems.
And they basically lie, obfuscate and repeat themselves wherever possible.

Hello @DMAN

Could you please pm your order number and your account in our site? I will check why we need to confirm address with you. Then we will come back to you with an explanation.

Normally we don't send many emails on address problem to our customer. Some shipping way have address match system. The zip code or street name can't match, we have to confirm with our customer. Just in case if it delivered failed.

If the address is ok, we don't need to ask this problem. It waste both of our time, right?

Let's make this clear to everyone in this post. Thank you in advance.

Looking forward for your message.

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom