What's new

About Sourcemore.com

Sourcemore

Overseas Vendor
Hi guys,

This is Ema from Sorucemore.
Nice to meet you here on POTV!

Here is a short description of who we are:

Sourcemore.com is one of the top electronic cigarettes retailer/wholesaler based in China.

We are top agent for many brands, such as Voopoo, Eleaf, Geekvape, Vaporesso, Smok, Aspire, Kanger, etc.

With a long history in the electronic cigarette industry, and a keen understanding of what our customers are seeking, we understand what is needed to take this industry further.

If you have any questions of products/coupon codes/deals, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.
If you have issues about your orders, please PM me your order number/account email for your privacy.

Enjoy shopping with us!

Best regards,
Ema

Last edited:
Hi guys,

This is Ema from Sorucemore.
Nice to meet you here on POTV!

Here is a short description of who we are:

Sourcemore.com is one of the top electronic cigarettes retailer/wholesaler based in China.

We are top agent for many brands, such as Eleaf, Joyetech, Wismec, Smok, Aspire, Kanger, etc.

We offer worldwide free shipping for orders over 18USD, and require a tracking number fee of only 2USD for orders below 18USD.

With a long history in the electronic cigarette industry, and a keen understanding of what our customers are seeking, we understand what is needed to take this industry further.

If you have any questions of products/coupon codes/deals, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.
If you have issues about your orders, please PM me your order number/account email for your privacy.

Enjoy shopping with us!

Best regards,
Ema
If you offer worldwide free shipping why have I just been charged $7.99 for an order over $35 and only 1 option for the type of shipping?

If you offer worldwide free shipping why have I just been charged $7.99 for an order over $35 and only 1 option for the type of shipping?
Hi friend,

Free Shipping is only for Free Shipping products that are marked on our website.
And there is only one shipping method, because we are currently shipping to the country only with this shipping channel.
Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Ema

Hi friend,

Free Shipping is only for Free Shipping products that are marked on our website.
And there is only one shipping method, because we are currently shipping to the country only with this shipping channel.
Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Ema
Hi Ema, thanks for the reply

The post above makes no mention of free shipping products, it says free shipping for orders over $18. I think you need to update your post.

Regards

Daz

Back
Top Bottom