2fdeals reply about UK VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustyfolker

Veteran
Jieyan Qiu
Author
Admin
Matte Chambers Hey matte, sorry that i was absent in forums lately (since my girl born by the end of July), we are working with shipping agent which pay tax /vat before parcel arrives in destination countries in Europe (UK included), customers don't need to pay tax again for delivery. Besides, partial tax is included in shipping fee. Feel free to reach me out if you have further confusion
1f642.png
Have a nice day!

So according to that you pay a part and they pay a part of any vat/tax that might be incurred

Hopefully Jieyan will add more info soon, as i am under the same impression as you guys above, it's a bit of a banana skin. I have asked further questions so will add the reply if need be

Just an FYI ... PM's are private messages and not to be posted publicly without the sender's consent. If consent is given, great. Relay relative information, sure. But without prior agreement from the sender, entire PM's should not be posted.

Just an FYI ... PM's are private messages and not to be posted publicly without the sender's consent. If consent is given, great. Relay relative information, sure. But without prior agreement from the sender, entire PM's should not be posted.

Does that mean i cant post @zouzounaki Dick Pics ?

Already got permition thank you. So a mute point and a waste of both your time and mine to reply. It's cool though @Mitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom