What's new

Smok Treebox Plus 200W Wooden TC Box Mod In Stock

smokstore

Premium Vendor
hi,vapers,the 220w smok treebox plus TC box mod in stock,only black color available.powered by dual 18650 batteries

and max output 220watts,TC and VW working modes selectable,supports resistance as low as 0.06ohm.with magnetic

battery door,easy to replace batteries.

now this classic smoktech wooden box mod only $49.9 on smokstore.

Product Link: https://www.smokstore.com/Smok-Treebox-Plus-220W-TC-Box-Mod

t.jpg

The best Smok mod made where the treebox and treebox plus. Anything since has been garbage aimed at kids or fell apart, broke down.

The best Smok mod made where the treebox and treebox plus. Anything since has been garbage aimed at kids or fell apart, broke down.
My Alien is still going strong, I must have got the one in the batch any good. [emoji6] Never tried the original Treebox always fancied one.
Must admit wouldn't touch any of their stuff now.

My Alien is still going strong, I must have got the one in the batch any good. [emoji6] Never tried the original Treebox always fancied one.
Must admit wouldn't touch any of their stuff now.

Yep the treebox and treebox plus both had chipsets that you couldn'r upgrade the firmware which Smok seemed to get right first time unlike some of their mods. You are lucky with that alien mate, it is the mod with the most complaints ever. I may buy a smok tank again but mods no way give me a decent chipset like a DNA instead

Back
Top Bottom