What's new

Smok TFV8 Big Baby Light Tank

smokstore

Premium Vendor
hi,guys,show you guys the newest smok awesome beast tank smok TFV8 big baby light.

the new beast tank can hold 5ml e juice,top refill design and two large adjustable slots on bottom.

vapers can inject the e jucie inside and adjust the airflow easily.

the packing comes with v8 baby-q2 and v8 baby-t8 and v8 baby-x4 coil heads,will produce large cloud of vapor and flavor.

vapers also can select othe v8 baby series coil heads.

the base of tank comes with LED light,when you fire the device,the LED will light up and change its color along with the color of sealing ring.let's the vaping looks fashionable.

the new tank now only $29.9 per set on smokstore.

Link: http://www.smokstore.us/Smok-TFV8-Big-Baby-Light-Beast-Tank

1506768642191.jpg

1506768700527.jpg
Smok-TFV8-Big-Baby-Light.jpg

Stop putting lights in the same old products and go design something new. We are vapers not 5 year old kids. As a vaper I like to prolong the life of my battery adding lights to mods and tanks just uses power that I could use to vape.

Have to be honest... I actually love Smok products. I've got lots. Never had any problems with any of it. My GX350 is the real BEAST in the Smok family.

But this is an awful idea. Unless you're trying to target child vapers. I can see how they might think this is "cool". But personally I think you R&D team could be spending their time building new devices rather than releasing the same tank but with lights in it. I mean c'mon really? I always defend Smok as a brand because I've always been happy with the products I've bought but you make it hard when you bring stuff like this out. You have to be 18 years old to vape over here in the UK. It's an adult market. I fail to see how this product is going to be successful and profitable in the UK. Asia, maybe. UK, never.

Back
Top Bottom