What's new

WT actual F?

Hotecig lost their way a bit when they changed from focalecigs. They lost Doris who went on to open 2fdeal and has taken the good customer service with her. I still use hotecig but they sometimes do not have stock of what i order and it takes a while to arrive ie 4-6 weeks.
Hotecig should use fasttechs method, at least estimate when the items will stock and keep it updated. or state that it is in stock ready to ship.

We spoke about this before didn’t we Matt? Fully agree with what you’ve said and Jieyan runs a far tighter ship at 2F than Hotecig. She knows customer service and is very good at it, even though her employees had a few teething issues.

Anyways Paypal inform me I’ve got my refund. Shame it had to go that way but as per my op if you refund someone then you give them their money back. Simples.

Glad you got your refund through Chris, it is bad to tell you it's in stock when it wasn't though i see that as cheating, cheating someone who has stock out of a sale and cheating the buyer out of getting what they ordered in an exceptable time frame. Tut Tut.

Hotecig lost their way a bit when they changed from focalecigs. They lost Doris who went on to open 2fdeal and has taken the good customer service with her. I still use hotecig but they sometimes do not have stock of what i order and it takes a while to arrive ie 4-6 weeks.
Hotecig should use fasttechs method, at least estimate when the items will stock and keep it updated. or state that it is in stock ready to ship.
That's good to hear for me too - I've just made my first order with 2FDeal after 3FVape failed me so miserably. This forum is a boon for sorting the sheep from the goats with Chinese vendors. Thank you. :)

And glad you got your refund @SirLugg :2thumbsup:

That's good to hear for me too - I've just made my first order with 2FDeal after 3FVape failed me so miserably. This forum is a boon for sorting the sheep from the goats with Chinese vendors. Thank you. :)

And glad you got your refund @SirLugg :2thumbsup:

I’m very persistent. [emoji2]

Hello dear .Thanks for your support on Hotecig. And sincerely sorry for the problem. and thanks for your advice on Hotecig. we will try our best to improve our service in future.nice day

It really pisses me off when Chinese companies write Hello Dear. You don't know me from a bar of soap, so don't call me Dear, you're not my Granny.

Back
Top Bottom