What's new

WT actual F?

SirLugg

Legend
Hi Angilee/Jialei.

So I contact @Angeliee on 24/8/18 asking if an item is in stock BEFORE I order. I explain that I need them in a hurry, which I know is counter active for China but hey ho, and she assures me that they are in stock and can ship quickly. So I order.

My order doesn't move for a week. For pre order/none stock items that's dandy, but I emailed first to check stock levels. I contact you and get the whole 'Please be patient' which we've all come to know and (not) love. After two further days of still being very, very patient I instruct you to cancel the order, which you do within an hour of my email.

But four days later where's my actual refund? I know where it is, because you've told me- it's in your bank account as you refund after 72 hours. I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. What kind of a joke of a customer service department are you running? If someone gets and order cancelled without you having shipped a thing, ( despite prior assurances you would), then you give them their money back.

I used you for the first time in months after previously having had issues with you stretching the truth about your stock against all of my better judgments. Your forum rep assures me it won't happen again and that it was a one off and, well, look.

I'd like my money back. It's my money, not yours. I worked for it, not you. You have not sold me anything.

I understand all of your staff barely speak English but really? Zero excuse. Sort your shit out.

hence why I go thru paypal .. and open a case after a day of waiting .. they don't like to piss paypal off to much or it gets revoked ..

hence why I go thru paypal .. and open a case after a day of waiting .. they don't like to piss paypal off to much or it gets revoked ..

It’s through paypal.
And I’ve opened a case. Hence the post [emoji2]

Fuck no. My head is melting and the most likely outcome at this rate is a deck of Marlboro reds :whiteflag:

:banghead:
Did you really need another mod/attie (delete where applicable). Anyway thought you were off to the land of the free (Trumpton :D).

Did you really need another mod/attie (delete where applicable). Anyway thought you were off to the land of the free (Trumpton :D).

I am soon.
But inefficiency. It infuriates me and boils my bodily fluids.

It's China. Not a place for the optimistic ;). Relax & enjoy your hollybobs & don't get arrested for scaring the kids again :D.

I've made one order with them. I cancelled it after getting the same shit you got.

Hotecig lost their way a bit when they changed from focalecigs. They lost Doris who went on to open 2fdeal and has taken the good customer service with her. I still use hotecig but they sometimes do not have stock of what i order and it takes a while to arrive ie 4-6 weeks.
Hotecig should use fasttechs method, at least estimate when the items will stock and keep it updated. or state that it is in stock ready to ship.

Back
Top Bottom