What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pre-sale ArM Style 18650 Squonk Mechanical Mod Upgraded Version by ShenRay $63-$68

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig
Pre-order
Shenray ARM mod Upgraded Version $63-$68

Features
Size 80*50*26.5mm
Full Mechanical Squonker
Brass battery tube
Custom Bottle System
Side Fire Button
PEI Body, Top and Bottom Plated black Stainless Steel
**With Chip
Short Circuit Protection
**Improved Functions
Button and Internal Structure

2019032313193220.jpg

heart.gif
heart.gif
We will randomly pick out two lucky friends and send the Upgraded version which can be printed with your name and lucky number.

heart.gif
Welcome to comment below,

heart.gif
heart.gif
And if you are the lucky guys, we can give two extra mods away to the new group member you invited,

heart.gif
4 PCS GIVE AWAY TOTAL NOW

Love the look of the black one but I don't order from overseas and the likely hood of me seeing one for sale in the UK will be slim to none like most other interesting kit I want but can't have [emoji20]

Like the look of the clear version, and good for the less experienced having chip protection.

Those all look awesome. I'm assuming it has a basic protection chip in as well now unlike the earlier pure mechanical mod.

Love the look of the black one but I don't order from overseas and the likely hood of me seeing one for sale in the UK will be slim to none like most other interesting kit I want but can't have [emoji20]
That's a pity then

Back
Top Bottom