What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

LUCKY SALE & NEW PRODUCT

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig
promotion and lucky sale

Hi, guys, tell you a message. The home team game I support has lost. My mood is not good. So carrying my boss to engage in a big promotion and lucky sale this weekend to ease my unhappiness. There are a lot of offers. Please buy as soon as possible before my boss discovers.

upload_2018-4-12_17-32-7.jpeg

Event start time:2018/4/13
Event end time:2018/4/15

NEW PRODUCT

Authentic Desire Design X-Mini 108W TC VW Box Mod - Blue $51.50

sku_74439_1.jpg

Power range:5-108W; Output voitage:0-0.8V; Output current:35Amps; Temperature Range:200-600℉; Resistance range:0.08-3ohm; Battery:Single 21700/18650; Stable breath display lamp; 0.96 inch OLED Large screen Display; Positive Diamond Lattice Shape; High performance chip.

Authentic Dovpo VEE VV Box Mod - Green $34.90

sku_74443_1.jpg

Zinc alloy construction; Working voltage:6.4~8.4V; Output voltage range:1~8V; Resistance range: 0.05~3.5ohm; Working mode: VV; Battery reversal protection; Short-circuit protection; Open-circuit warning; Overtime protection; Low voltage protection; Over-temperature protection.

Authentic Hugo Vapor Rader Mage 218W TC VW Box Mod - Graffiti $37.90

sku_74452_1.jpg

Wattage Range: 1~218W; Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included); Lightest & Hardest design concept; 510 threading connection.

Authentic Marvec Magic Wand 24mm Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer 5.0ML - Gold $17.50

sku_67343_1.jpg

Top refueling: Completely close the bottom diversion hole, unscrew the cigarette holder counterclockwise, then slowly inject the cigarette oil from the filler hole. Put the cigarette holder back after the injection of oil (the new atomizer used for the first time, use the atomizer before use. Stand for 5-8 minutes to ensure that the
smoke on the atomizing core can fully absorb the smoke oil); Replace the atomizing core: rotate the atomizing core counterclockwise and screw it clockwise into the new atomizing core; Adjust the air flow: rotate the air conditioning hole, adjust the air inlet opening size and adjust the air intake; Smoking: Rotate the atomizer clockwise into the battery body, press the ignition key to start smoking, release the ignition key to stop smoking.

Chrome Hearts V2 Style 18650 Mechanical Mod 24mm - Brass $15.50

sku_67348_1.jpg

Product Type: Mechanical Mod.

Replacement Resin Tube w/ Drip Tip for TFV12 Atomizer - Green $4.50

sku_74449_1.jpg

Resin bin and cigarette holder with the same color; Upscale atmospheric lantern design; Translucent color, intuitive oil storage.

@Angeliee can you please tell me why NO ONE EVER replies to emails or messages? I have been waiting for an order to be shipped since the 6th April and still showing "COLLECTING PRODUCTS NOW", the bit that says, ORDER PRIORITIZED means fuck all as it has shown that for the passed 4 days too.

If you do not have stock then have this reflected on your site, do not have customers believe that you have items ready to ship by showing IN STOCK

Back
Top Bottom