What's new

Authentic Think Vape Finder 200W TC VW Box Mod - Black

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig
http://hotecig.com/Product/Authentic-Think-Vape-Finder-200W-TC-VW-Box-ModBlack-66611

Output Power:1.0-200W
Lowest TC Resistance:0.15ohm
Temperature Range:100~300℃ / 200~600℉
Screen Size:0.96 Colorful TFT Screen
Battery Type:Dual 18650 battery
Connettor:Standard 510 Connector
Dimensions:90x54x27mm
QQ图片20180119091646.png

at least this time its actually described correctly @Angeliee unlike when you missold them as a DNA75C.

perhaps the people who buy this may actually get the item they have paid for and not need to cancel the order and still be waiting for a refund a week later.
the excuse from @Angeliee for hanging on to my money was:

"Hello dear friend sincerely sorry for keep you waiting for refund, we will handle it asap because our accountant ask for leave."

was the same last time they messed up and i had to go through paypal to get a refund for the cancelled order as they didn't even bother to reply to any messages or emails.
took a couple of weeks to get a refund that time.

at least this time its actually described correctly @Angeliee unlike when you missold them as a DNA75C.

perhaps the people who buy this may actually get the item they have paid for and not need to cancel the order and still be waiting for a refund a week later.
the excuse from @Angeliee for hanging on to my money was:

"Hello dear friend sincerely sorry for keep you waiting for refund, we will handle it asap because our accountant ask for leave."

was the same last time they messed up and i had to go through paypal to get a refund for the cancelled order as they didn't even bother to reply to any messages or emails.
took a couple of weeks to get a refund that time.
Hello,my friend,don't worry,I have urged our refund personnel. Please wait patiently.:13:

unfortunately I bought one of theese and on box saying "Think Vape THUNDER",not "Finder",what a fraud

unfortunately I bought one of theese and on box saying "Think Vape THUNDER",not "Finder",what a fraud

someone else mentioned this in the original thread in bargain basement. its basically the body of the finder dna75c but with their own chipset in by the look of things, which seems to be decent enough.

but listing it as the correct model would be the correct thing to do. calling it a finder will only mislead people. not a reputable company in my experience so far.

very disappointed in the way they conduct themselves, a nightmare to deal with.

unlike fasttech, where i cancelled an order the other day as i just changed my mind and had a refund in under 12 hours back in paypal. no messing about or having to constantly chase them up like this lot.

I had sent them a message to cancel order but they never replied,I will try with Paypal dispute,just to see what will happen

Back
Top Bottom