What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

I don't see why they should offer them either but they threw something my way without me asking so I was just curious if it's just me or everyone. Tis all.
Fair play, i am glad to see you are a bit happier than the other day matey

Fair play, i am glad to see you are a bit happier than the other day matey

Yeah, definitely. Thanks. And it's all down to the customer service. Which is why I'm really surprised people are posting that they're being ignored and not being refunded. I've had no problem getting hold of them on skype and was refunded within 24hrs after agreeing to cancel my order. It's all very odd.

Yeah, definitely. Thanks. And it's all down to the customer service. Which is why I'm really surprised people are posting that they're being ignored and not being refunded. I've had no problem getting hold of them on skype and was refunded within 24hrs after agreeing to cancel my order. It's all very odd.
I hope you will still buy from them in future now then. I am guessing a lot of people don't have skype if not then try emailing.
[email protected] this is Angeliee's email address and she should respond.

I hope you will still buy from them in future now then. I am guessing a lot of people don't have skype if not then try emailing.
[email protected] this is Angeliee's email address and she should respond.

Already put an order in. It's been shipped and is winging it's way to me as I type. :D

I'm sure I'll get my refund with no issue I just haven't had a response to my email sent on Thursday and I don't use Skype so just raised a PayPal request to make it happen quicker
I'm not to concerned with it and don't think hot e cig are any issue just want to jazz up my pulse instead

Yesterday I was offered 10% off my second order plus a free Shenray Mesh Ding 6.0ml Rough Version as a gift.
Since I had already initiated a claim I declined the offer and just asked for the refund to be processed.

Haily replied this morning and said the refund had been completed...which indeed it had.

I agree that this was just a big error by someone but they could have handled it better. I have used them for about two years and yes they do have great prices at times so am not writing them off for trying not make a huge loss.

I guess it would have been nice to have what I ordered but didn't really need any new vape gear.
So in a way - they saved me a few bucks...

For now at least - I have two nice toys to play with from my first order....
They did honor that one....
:-))

I had no problems getting them on Skype again this morning. I messaged them late last night and they replied at 8am this morning. I missed the message so replied half an hour ago and they responded immediately. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom