What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

still no response despite 2 emails and no reply to the skype messages despite it being several days for both now. not even any response from them through paypal.

will escalate the claim early next week. worst thing i ever did was using this abomination of a company, have never experienced such awful customer service.

I got zero reply on skype but got a dismal reply from them this morning via email. I just opened a case and escalated it. The seller has 8 days to respond from a Paypal escalation...they have to reply through Paypal with a solution or you just get your money back.
Am not waiting for them to play games anymore...

If you delay escalation....you just delay your inevitable refund....

Last edited:
I got zero reply on skype but got a dismal reply from them this morning via email. I just opened a case and escalated it. The seller has 8 days to respond from a Paypal escalation...they have to reply through Paypal with a solution or you just get your money back.
Am not waiting for them to play games anymore...

If you delay escalation....you just delay your inevitable refund....

i was thinking this myself, will just escalate it and stop messing about waiting. going to stick with fasttech and gearbest in the future, have used them both for a number of years.
only gave this lot a try because the price was too good to refuse.

I've raised a PayPal refund on my order emailed them but no response going to take my money and pimp up my pulse with different panel colours and coloured silicone bottle

My first order (with 45% off) arrived today It was shipped on Monday so 4-5 days for delivery.
I ordered both colours of a mod since this was like buy one get one free.
Never had a delivery this quick from China to UK unless its paid for. Even FT/GB/3F can't beat that with free delivery

I've bought a few bits from Hotecig before - they do sometimes have better prices than FT or GB...sometimes.
FT by far has the best customer service and warranty ....better to stick with them for the most part....

This promotion was too good to miss but its become way too much hassle now to chase them.
Especially when for the most part they just don't reply.

At least I know Paypal will get my refund sorted.....

I've raised a PayPal refund on my order emailed them but no response going to take my money and pimp up my pulse with different panel colours and coloured silicone bottle

Have to say their customer service has suffered since Doris left to start her own company (2fdeal). Even after this todo i will continue to use them as they do the best price sometimes and there's always a 10% off code. Plus this is the First time there has been a problem in nearly 3 years of using them. I am surprised people haven't received a reply from them, the only sort of excuse would be the 45% off thing has caused a backlog of messages which they may be struggling with.

Have to say their customer service has suffered since Doris left to start her own company (2fdeal). Even after this todo i will continue to use them as they do the best price sometimes and there's always a 10% off code. Plus this is the First time there has been a problem in nearly 3 years of using them. I am surprised people haven't received a reply from them, the only sort of excuse would be the 45% off thing has caused a backlog of messages which they may be struggling with.

The whole episode is just odd. The customer service I've had over the last few days has been first class via Skype.

Has anybody been offered anything for free as way of apology?

The whole episode is just odd. The customer service I've had over the last few days has been first class via Skype.

Has anybody been offered anything for free as way of apology?

I agree it is all a bit strange and you have backed up the fact that Hotecig are a good company with what you have said about Skype.
However i don't see why they should offer freebies, they do have a 15% off at the moment for 11/11. and a constant 10% off which means prices that beat other companies even fasttech. This whole thing was an error but not a vaping guru or next day batteries type error, it just means we don't get the goods for a price that is well below what you would expect to pay, thus i see it as they would have lost a fortune, we however have lost nothing apart from the ability to fleece them, which i am sure we can agree we would probably have done the same if we where a business and stood to end up in the poo.

I agree it is all a bit strange and you have backed up the fact that Hotecig are a good company with what you have said about Skype.
However i don't see why they should offer freebies, they do have a 15% off at the moment for 11/11. and a constant 10% off which means prices that beat other companies even fasttech. This whole thing was an error but not a vaping guru or next day batteries type error, it just means we don't get the goods for a price that is well below what you would expect to pay, thus i see it as they would have lost a fortune, we however have lost nothing apart from the ability to fleece them, which i am sure we can agree we would probably have done the same if we where a business and stood to end up in the poo.

I don't see why they should offer them either but they threw something my way without me asking so I was just curious if it's just me or everyone. Tis all.

Back
Top Bottom