What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

Something doesn't add up. The reason they gave me was that some items were fixed price and couldn't be discounted. When I pointed out other people had their orders shipped they said it must be because of the items they bought. So I pointed out that I bought multiple items and some were low value clones so why would they be fixed price? They then acknowledged that two items were not fixed price and eligible for the discount. Yet they refused to cancel the other items and send those that were valid and eligible. They wanted me to cancel the entire order and rebuy the two items and use a new code that they would give me entitling me to a whopping 11% off. Why should I cancel it and invalidate a legit coupon only to rebuy and pay more? I would love for someone to explain that bullshit to me. Or alternatively I could just ping them over an additional £68 in which case they'd send me my entire order. Lol.

So I cancelled the entire order.

Last edited:
My Zeus not in stock yet but I don't mind waiting I'm kind of backed up with new tanks just now and gives me time to enjoy them,

Check out the tag line on any of @simong post about buying from China that should help you out

The website doesn't show it being out of stock.

I have been reading this thread and decided to add my comments.

I placed an order for the Hammer of God V3 clone during the "2 hour" Halloween sale. Subsequently I placed a second order for another item (a more expensive authentic mod) I too received the same bulls**t messages from Hotecig.
After a week of too-ing and fro-ing they shipped my HOG. For the other order they are adamant the they cannot ship because of supplier issues. My argument is that should either cancel ALL my orders or NONE for the reasons they have given. Not pick and choose which one they want to.

Agreed, this is not some new office staff with the permission to validate 45% across the whole website. The authority must have come from higher up. My item on the second order is now marked with "this item does not support coupons" Strangely the order is also flagged "collecting products" when they told me that I will receive a full refund as they cant supply at the discounted price. Am still waiting to see what happens.

Sometime back Hotecig's sister company Focalecig (now a forum) issued a similar discount promotion. You collected points via playing a game on their site and the more points you collected, the bigger the discount. There was a hack to the online game so points could be collected in a matter of minutes if not seconds. Focal honored all their orders where discounts were up to 40%.

Hotecigs promotion was only two hours where the game on Focal was a for few days. No reason why they cannot honour the orders but a lot of these Chinese sites dont "hold" stock so if they order items from the manufacturer, they would do so at a loss. In this case the "super 45% discount" has caused a huge backlash from them not shipping a whole load of orders.

They have offered me 17% on my second order which I am considering....my first order is already in transit at the full discounted price.
Bad after sales service and reasoning if you ask me but can also understand why they are doing it - we want super prices at their expense.

Take care vapers...

been showing as collecting goods for 8 days, no response to emails or the skype live chat. have had to open a paypal claim as they are ignoring my requests for a refund.

first and last time using these idiots. stick to gearbest or fasttech.

I've had no reply for a few days either....the last message I received from Hotecig was to say they will refund me....looks like they are trying push the dust under the rug but we all know that it doesn't go away.....

The hardcore vape community largely sticks to a few websites....Fasttech, Gearbest, 3F and a few others...
They have not done themselves any favours here by first backtracking on the offer and then total silence....

Paypal is the best option...if I get no reply by Monday I will ask Paypal to step in....
I already spoke to them last week to warn them that this supplier might fail to supply....

They're on Skype between 6am and 12pm.

Tried skype this morning with no response, however I did get an email saying they could offer 10% including shipping...
I guess that's something, however I dont need any urgent vape gear and the 10% can be got at xmas and chinese new year in any case.
I would have considered maybe if they offered 30% or even 20% - might have been worth it.

My Paypal is case now active - they can either provide a tracking number for my whole order or a full refund.
TBH - I'd rather just have the refund now as I am truly pissed off at this whole situation...

Last edited:
still no response despite 2 emails and no reply to the skype messages despite it being several days for both now. not even any response from them through paypal.

will escalate the claim early next week. worst thing i ever did was using this abomination of a company, have never experienced such awful customer service.

Very surprised they haven't replied. They don't seem to be there the entire time but if I send a message at any time day or night then between 6am and 12pm my skype pings with their reply. And from there I reply and get a conversation going. Chatted to them every day for the past 3 days. Sorry if this is a stupid question but you definitely got the skype address right? On the left side of the skype page in your contacts it shows .... Hotecig.com and welcome to Hotecig ???

Back
Top Bottom