What's new

12%OFF-CODE:EASTER

Angeliee

Representative for Hot Ecig
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for your support on HOTECIG,
Easter is coming soon. Now we offering a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.
12%OFF-CODE:EASTER

upload_2018-3-30_21-9-29.jpeg

TIME: Mar 31th 2018 00:00 to April 1st 23:59
Notice: Special Items do not support coupons
Join the promotion Now

@Angeliee
can someone please tell me why it has been 6 days since i placed an order and it STILL has not been shipped?????? :mad:

I think some stuff is either pre order or awaiting stock, i have had stuff dispatched next day and i have had a couple of orders that have took a few weeks to dispatch. I use hotecig quite a bit but i wish they would be more clear on what is in stock and what isn't or at least give an estimate as to when they should have the item.

I think some stuff is either pre order or awaiting stock, i have had stuff dispatched next day and i have had a couple of orders that have took a few weeks to dispatch. I use hotecig quite a bit but i wish they would be more clear on what is in stock and what isn't or at least give an estimate as to when they should have the item.

a regular occurrence with china suppliers and it is really getting on my tits :mad:

this is how buying from china suppliers should be:

step 1. items in stock

step 2. i buy items in stock

step 3. supplier ships items in stock

step 4. i get ordered items in stock

the end

how it actually goes is very very different. there should be no patience needed if the items are in stock. ship the items, that's it. i honestly do not see what the problem is with that

this is how buying from china suppliers should be:

step 1. items in stock

step 2. i buy items in stock

step 3. supplier ships items in stock

step 4. i get ordered items in stock

the end

how it actually goes is very very different. there should be no patience needed if the items are in stock. ship the items, that's it. i honestly do not see what the problem is with that
I agree with you mate if it was a UK company every ape and his dog would be slamming them and posts would be all over telling you to avoid them yet because it's a vendor in China we seem to have a relaxed attitude towards it which is bullshit all items listed in stock should be no matter what country they are from [emoji6]

this is what i'm getting at. it's been saying that since the 27th
hmm.png

I will let YOU be the judge of this now.

@crustyfolker If this means I am being a picky fucker with ordering from these jokers then so be it.

Why not just have an accurate stock level, not "In Stock" at the time of ordering. Funny really as they are STILL showing as having stock
oos.png

Didn't say what i said to put you down or whatever. You must be the unluckiest Ape on the forum when it comes to using Chinese vendors, which is why i said about the 2 options. I also know lots of members are rather impatient, which is a no no when ordering from China as they work differently to UK vendors in most cases.
I have to agree things should be more transparent ie if it is actually in stock. I have had the rug pulled from under me a few times as well even with UK vendors. ie i ordered a G class in Urban colour, it was in stock, i ended up with a different colour after being emailed and told the urban one had sold out, and that was a £124 purchase.

Back
Top Bottom