What's new

Why do you promote Joyetech and Eleaf products?

vapegrl

Postman
As the title says.
Why do you promote Joyetech and Eleaf products when you are unable to ship anything by these maufactureres to the UK?
This is predominantly a UK based site, therefore mostly UK citizens and when you show sale items for both the above brands it just annoys when we CANNOT take up that sale anyway!!

Rant over

Well, if you do not try, you will never know it.

We want to try but we want to try the NEW stuff NOT the old stuff you cannot sell.

If you are ok the send to the UK the older items then why are you not allowed to send the NEW items? Sorry, I am NOT being awkward but that statement does not make any kind of sense.

You already stated that you are NOT ALLOWED to send Joyetech or Eleaf products to the UK as both of those manufacturers have vendors currently in the UK but you can however sell us the old items from each of those manufacturers.
That to me is an insult!!!!!

What I find insulting is that suppliers have tied the market up with exclusive deals meaning the prices are inflated.

What I find insulting is that suppliers have tied the market up with exclusive deals meaning the prices are inflated.
Does this not happen to so many products not vape related ?
Very often you see a product you like, but unable to buy from your favourite vendor or look for a discounted price because the item is 'exclusive to Argos' or 'exclusive to PC World' etc.
There are so many varied quality vaping products available as an alternative. So if Eleaf and Joytech don't want to sell to us directly, it's their loss not ours.

It really annoys me as there are a few joyetech products I would like but that is their fault for signing exclusivity deals and refusing to allow us access to imports (which are substantially cheaper) not the sellers fault who iant allowed to sell them to us

Its not the vendors fault as they cant control what the manufacturers wishes are. All you can do is speak with your wallet/purse. If you really want something your gonna pay the going rate or wait till the price is right. As they said you are going to be able to buy the discontinued items and by then you will have a definative answer on how the products performs

Back
Top Bottom