What's new

Stop China airmail to 13 countries including UK from now

I just got a China mail packet today which was dispatched on the 5th Oct....no sign of the Health Cabin one yet though sent on the 19th September...odd.

I have just revived my order from Health Cabin, ordered on the 15/10/12 and received on the 23/10/12, I think that's excellent although I spent $250 to get free shipping

Oh that`s good news....quick as well - it`s looking like things could be getting back to normal now...I may have to give up hope on mine if it`s got lost in the system, it wasn`t much.

Mine also seems to have gone awol ,it,s no longer showing up in the system although i won't be to happy at losing £55's worth of gear.

I mailed HC yesterday and they tracked it for me....unusual as I can`t seem to even get intmail to even do anything 99% of the time, but it has left Guangzou...so that`s a good sign, don`t give up hope just yet ;)

It didn`t leave China until the 13th Oct, so quite an internal delay there in itself, considering it was shipped on the 19th of Sept :)

Health cabin have great customer service and are always very quick and happy to sort out any problems :)

My HC order turned up yesterday... was ordered on the 16th, sent via EMS and despite my pessimism, no interference from customs.

Hope Fad's & Carl's turn up soon.

Thanks Steffi...so do I, I`d rather know it was lost forever than wait around in limbo !

Was that the 16th of Sept or Oct ? :)

Hc have found mine too http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html can't beleive it,s still in china might be lucky if i get before the next dynasty ,lol

The link does,nt seemed to have worked but i,ll leave it up in case someone needs a quick link but mine is in the same place as fads i think.(guangdong)

Last edited:
I've just realised mine has gone from guangzhou to guangdong it's the same bleeding place it hasn't moved in 5 wks, so i'm pessimistic enough to realise it's at the back of a warehouse somewhere in guangdong and other parcels are landing on top of it.
so now if there's no post until after the 8th november due to the elections .
I really cannot see this parcel making it until december at the earliest because of the backlog pile up and then if i'm really lucky the christmas pile up, in fact nevermind dec. I'll be lucky if it lands after the new year, oh a boo hoo .:frown-new:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom