What's new

Stop China airmail to 13 countries including UK from now

How long does china airmail norally take to get to the wirral ?

They have averaged out at approximately 10 days for me, a couple have taken 14 days or so
and one time when I did use EMS because it was a large order and due to the weight there wasn`t that much in it between slowmail & EMS.....it was no quicker than the slow option !

These are when there`s been no holidays or anticipated delays of any kind.

They have averaged out at approximately 10 days for me, a couple have taken 14 days or so
and one time when I did use EMS because it was a large order and due to the weight there wasn`t that much in it between slowmail & EMS.....it was no quicker than the slow option !

These are when there`s been no holidays or anticipated delays of any kind.

The order with china slowboat i ordered on the 25/9 i,m still waiting for and have absolutley no idea when it will arrive,the EMS parcel i ordered on the 9/10 arrived this morning so pretty impessive and i more or less tracked it all the way,although the cost was marginly higher on the post but i did take advantage of the 10% discount over their holiday and saved around 6 quid which brought the cost down to around 13 quid on the post and the aqua lung parts arrived in immaculate condition.

At least you have one of them thankfully.

Mine was dispatched on the 19/9 and still MIA - so don`t give up hope just yet....
I think although the holidays weren`t until some time after these dates, things have got stuck in the postal system and are still floating around somewhere.

It all seems to have started around the 19th.

My order from the 11th Sept landed in UK on the 22nd...
My order from the 18th Sept is still over there.

I guess it is a mixture of the hols, xmas orders and customs officers in china. It is fine as I expect to wait but not normally in September. I guess I will have to wait until I can justify a huge order, the $250 orders seem the best, but that is about 10 times what I usually order lol.

My slow boat order seems to have dissapeared when i can get on to the tracking( most of the time i just get an error message ) it,s just comes up blank ,is it time to panic yet ?

When I've ordered via slowboat from HC, the tracking usually seems to halt as it leaves China and the next update is when the postie knocks on the door to deliver. ;)

When I've ordered via slowboat from HC, the tracking usually seems to halt as it leaves China and the next update is when the postie knocks on the door to deliver. ;)[/QUOT

OH goody I was hoping someone would come on and say something like that.:D

does it not appear on the royal mail site or anything as like or do i just get a red card telling me were to pick it up .

It's usually just that the China Airmail tracking site doesn't update very well and I don't normally have success trying to track through royal mail either.

EMS on the other hand seems to be a bit better for tracking updates but the only time I've used EMS previously I got tugged by customs.

As it goes, I've got an order in transit from HC (using EMS cos China Airmail is off limits atm) and the tracking status has it as a mismatch at Chinese customs, so I think I'm gonna get stung this time too. Ah well .. can't win em all ;)

Back
Top Bottom