What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SMOK, a rising star in vaping industry

The business of wading??

Anybody else have high hopes that the bluetooth wading revolution will lead to us being able to vape our tanks while our mod stays in our pocket? Or in another room, perhaps? And we can fire it from a mobile phone app?

The OP is the biggest pile of BS I've ever read. Smok is not rising at all. Still failing if that is possible. But someone must be buying this shit or they wouldn't keep making it so if it's not the Brits is it the yanks or the chinks?

The OP is the biggest pile of BS I've ever read. Smok is not rising at all. Still failing if that is possible. But someone must be buying this shit or they wouldn't keep making it so if it's not the Brits is it the yanks or the chinks?
The Chinese market is still pretty small. We have only ourselves to blame for this.

Ok well we have to fix this. We need to wipe out all the people that was described in the other advert. I'll go after the civic driving nonses.

Oh dear.
Let me help.
Do you run a thousand quid civic that you have had pimped out like the fast and furious nonsense. Are you saving for a bigger subwoofer in said car because you practically never use the boot anyway.
Do you own or like the look of those shelves with speakers and Bluetooth.
Are your friends known as bruv. Do you have a Jamaican accent despite being from the home counties.
Do you dj in your or your mums spare bedroom. (Just while your waiting for a gig).
Are you looking to quit smoking or a way of pimping the lower half of your face with lights, Bluetooth and a fog machine.
SMOK IS FOR YOU BUDDY.
Look no further.

You forgot the bit about matching tracky trainers and cap or tight jeans no socks canvas shoes and a Yorkshire ripper beard. Innit
Now is the time for Smoktech to change its name to BROK especially after all the trouble with the Alien.
The truth is all Smok's products of late are just like the Hipster fashions, all stuff thats been out before just put with a different addage.
I could collect Dog turds and repackage them and sell them as Mars Bars they wuld still be Shit though

You forgot the bit about matching tracky trainers and cap or tight jeans no socks canvas shoes and a Yorkshire ripper beard. Innit
Now is the time for Smoktech to change its name to BROK especially after all the trouble with the Alien.
The truth is all Smok's products of late are just like the Hipster fashions, all stuff thats been out before just put with a different addage.
I could collect Dog turds and repackage them and sell them as Mars Bars they wuld still be Shit though
I am surprised they haven't jumped aboard the squonk train faster. I mean it's inevitable but I thought they'd be first with the three cell production model.
It's a shame as when they behave themselves they make nice gear. The little koopor 60w stainless steel mod lasted me ages and was built like a train.

I've moved on to mechs and squonking to get away from smok don't give them any ideas lol

I am surprised they haven't jumped aboard the squonk train faster. I mean it's inevitable but I thought they'd be first with the three cell production model.
It's a shame as when they behave themselves they make nice gear. The little koopor 60w stainless steel mod lasted me ages and was built like a train.
For me The Treebox and treebox plus are the best Smok mods, the Alien chip is used in a lot of other devices which is just not worth the bother.
The tfv series i have no complaints myself apart from the fact they are milking it too much now, could say the same about Wismec and the RX series milking it wise. xcube2 was ok once they got the firmware right.
The Koopors i have had both the 60w and a 200 but sold them i also had the Primus which i did think was very good. I tend to have noticed the Mods that go pear shaped are the ones that are firmware upgradeable. Maybe this is coincidence or is it really a trick hoping you buy another Smok device once the one you have dies

For me The Treebox and treebox plus are the best Smok mods, the Alien chip is used in a lot of other devices which is just not worth the bother.
The tfv series i have no complaints myself apart from the fact they are milking it too much now, could say the same about Wismec and the RX series milking it wise. xcube2 was ok once they got the firmware right.
The Koopors i have had both the 60w and a 200 but sold them i also had the Primus which i did think was very good. I tend to have noticed the Mods that go pear shaped are the ones that are firmware upgradeable. Maybe this is coincidence or is it really a trick hoping you buy another Smok device once the one you have dies
Agree. The treebox' s are beauties and I have had nothing but good vapes from the baby beast with the 0.4 coil. (Not great coil qc though).
Pretty standard production plan these day's. Everything is built to be disposable.
Interestingly the korean companies like LG are moving to a long lasting plan with more serviceable parts.

Probably because squonking isn't as popular or as convenient.

Back
Top Bottom