What's new

RABOX and RABOX Mini, alike look and same price, it worth buying the new one?

Healthcabin

Achiever
Launched for sometime, the smoant rabox mini enjoys a good sale, but you can see in the following picture, if cover the letters on the mods, can you differentiate smoant rabox and smoant rabox mini, apart from the alike look, they have the same price, it’s actual a little high for a mod, and I have rarely seen smoant rabox for sale since it launched, so let’s see what performance runs on them to support their price.

Remember at least Smoant Rabox, the so-called skeleton. I do not know if this bandura was successful, but not so long ago the company announced another novelty Smoant Rabox Mini. As the name suggests, this is the younger brother. Although the characteristics cannot be said.

The design inherited from the older version. There is nothing new here. The same metal frame, made, as the manufacturer claims, by hand. The same transparent plastic side panels through which the inside of the device is viewed. (for detailed smoant rabox mini review, click here

Dimensions, of course, diminished – the width of the boxmode has lost as much as 2cm, and in height 0.6cm.

But the characteristics of the mini version outperformed the earlier version. The output power increased by as much as 20W – it was sarcasm, if that. After all, its main feature – the reduced size as a Rabox was well very cumbersome. ( smoant rabox review, click here

Constructive, as well as design, remained the same. At the front end is the same monstrous Fire button, on the opposite side of the switch switching modes. The modes are exactly the same – HIGH and SOFT – that’s so simple, and why bother.

Oh yes, I almost forgot about another highlight – backlight. If the older version glowed during the ignition with several diodes, then in the updated model, rejoice, these diodes are darkness. They are located around the perimeter of the hull and glow so that now boxing is not a shame to use in a disco, or rather, it’s better to use the expression “on the disc.” And three times pressing you can change, and the color, and the frequency of flashing, etc.

That’s to say, there is no big change but the increased output wattage in Smoant Rabox mini, if you already had one, we not suggested to buy Rabox Mini, but you want to try Smoant device, it’s a good choice.

20%off coupon for you to buy, use code: rabox, shop them here

Its a flashy novelty and does not look practically safe that's the main reason I believe vendors arent pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom