What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

No shipping from April 4 to April 6. back to work from April 7!

Health Cabin

Postman
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Dear customers.

[/SIZE]We will stop shipping orders from[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
April 4 to April 6(China Time GMT +0800)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
because of China Tomb-Sweeping Day. Orders placed untill April 3 p.m. 1 will be shipped before our holiday. Orders placed during the holiday will be shipped from April 7. You can use the coupon: hcapr to get 8% off as a compensation for the delayed shipping.[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]If you have any questions, please feel free to click[/SIZE]
help desk[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]and submit a ticket. We will be happy to answer them.

[/SIZE]All tickets during the holiday will be replied from April 7 as soon as we get back to work.

[/SIZE]Enjoy shopping!
[/SIZE]
Health Cabin
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I've looked all over and can't find any information why you stopped using China Registered Airmail since the beginning of April. Will you be re-instating that service?

Hi,

I've looked all over and can't find any information why you stopped using China Registered Airmail since the beginning of April. Will you be re-instating that service?

They stopped using it because it was so slow and there were new restrictions on E-liquids put in place. They wont be re-instating it until the rules are changed :)

Thanks very much, it's a shame though because I haven't ordered batteries or juice and the courier charges are so expensive but your right it really is slow. Still waiting for an order from 28th March :( .
Funny though I don't have the same delays from another chinese vendor I use, usually gets to me within 10 days.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for my order to arrive since February. Somehow I don't think it is going to get here. It was my first order with Health Cabin and it will be my last. I wont pay the DHL postage because as Darthvaper said "it is too expensive" I have just found out today that my money has been refunded which is great news because now I can place my order with a UK vendor and receive it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom