What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New: Smoktech SID VV/VW MOD Battery Coming Soon

Health Cabin

Postman
Smoktech SID VV/VW MOD Battery

Smoktech%20SID%20VVVW%20MOD%20Battery.jpg

Smoktech SID works same great like Joyetech eVic. but it has an easier control system than eVic.

SID is coming very soon! :)

And it's been quoted to be less expensive than the Evic, but then why can't a firmware update be applied to the evic to make the control system easier to use?

And it's been quoted to be less expensive than the Evic, but then why can't a firmware update be applied to the evic to make the control system easier to use?

Don't think the evic is made by smoktech, sure its made by joye ;)

The Evic isn't made by smoktech, Joye does make it, I just was saying it's going to be cheaper than the Evic, and then went on to say why can't the menu system on the Evic be made easier :)

The Evic isn't made by smoktech, Joye does make it, I just was saying it's going to be cheaper than the Evic, and then went on to say why can't the menu system on the Evic be made easier :)

Keep your knickers on and read my post properly ;) I said joye

Now you totally lost me !! LOL As for for keeping my Knickers on, how do you know I'm not just sitting here in just my mankini !! :)

Full details below its only 4amp

The S.I.D variable voltage electronic cigarette powerunit allows you to change either the voltage or power output applied to youratomizer. With its intelligent electronics.this device ensures that it will always deliver a consistent voltage or powerso that you can get the best possible experience from your atomizer and fluid.
S.I.D features
• Maximumoutput of 6 volts
• Voltageadjustment from 3.0V - 6.0V in 0.1V
increments.
• Maximumoutput of 15 watts
• Poweradjustment from 3.0-15 W in 0.5 W
increments.
• Outputcurrent limited to 4A.
• Built inOLED display showing menu, function
and selection.