What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New! Sigelei Spark TC 90W Mod, $44.9

Healthcabin

Achiever
sigelei-spark-90w-MOD.jpg

The Sigelei Spark 90W TC is a fully featured compact variable wattage and temperature control box mod that outputs a class leading 90W alongside a temperature control module that makes for a small yet very capable device.

Features:
1. Temperature range: 212°F-572°F or 100℃-300℃
2. Supports Ni200 & Titanium wires
3. Output wattage: 10-90W
4. Joule range: 10-75J
5. Powered by single 18650 battery (excluding)
6. OLED display to show parameters
7. Magnetic battery cover
8. Allowed atomizer resistance range: 0.1-3.0ohm
9. 510 threading with spring loaded contact pin
10. Micro USB charging

You need the 90w plus because it is run on a 26650 battery
They doing the plus in 90w? Only seen the 70w which is appealing and been eyeing it up for the 26650. Figured it could be my perfect out and about to replace my bear up Subox mini and d2.

So the standard spark is a single 18650? My sig 75 lasts a few minutes at 75w before the battery drains to far

The speal above is for the 90w spark, the 90wPLUS, yes PLUS is 26650,

i did`nt the plus version thanks for the info still wouldnt buy one. the 75w tc version i had put me off sig`s the battery life was disgracefull

i did`nt the plus version thanks for the info still wouldnt buy one. the 75w tc version i had put me off sig`s the battery life was disgracefull
I got the sig 75 and yep the battery life is poor, the other thing with the 75 is the battery slips in the battery sled so getting it back in exactly right will give a bit longer battery life, well that is what i have found, if you want a good 80 watts tc mod with a tank get the Boxer Ibox its a duel paralell mod which can be used with 1 battery if you wanted. the chip is like a DNA chip similar to the sxk Nebula. I got mine yesterday and think it is excellent for the money still got half battery left after 36 hours use.
http://focalecig.com/Product/Authen...le-Wattage-VW-Box-Mod-wClearomizerBlack-42013

Back
Top Bottom