What's new

New Hot: eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV only $39

Health Cabin

Postman
eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV (only Body) $39.00

eGo%20Variable%20Volt%20Watt%20APV%20.jpg

It is the latest multipurpose APV with the following impressing attributes.

1. The APV can work not only with 1pc 18650 li-ion battery but also 2pc 18350 li-ion battery. No need to change battery caps. If you want a short one, you can remove a short metal tube and use only 1pc 18350 li-ion battery.

2. The APV has 2 kinds of models for your choices.You can swtich one model to the other model easily.

Model 1: constant voltage. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.

Model 2: constant power. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.

3. The APV can check and display the atomizer's resistance.

4. The APV can check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage.

5. Like Vmax, APV has a 510/eGo threading and can work well on most atomizers with 510/eGo threading including eGo Vision clearomizers V2.

The APV comes with only body. You need to install batteries before using.

Both Joyetech 2200mah 18650 Li-ion battery and Unprotected 18350 Li-ion battery at www.healthcabin.net can fit the APV.

Last edited:
At that price, it`s likely I will own one in the future....just the shipping is a bit high at the moment for one thing, so may wait and hopefully someone will get a drop shipment of them, which will offset the cost of P&P a bit.

It`s the Superbomb I never got round to getting...but apparently better :)

I even like the look of it, no sloping top, no red buttons - as long as it isn`t Xmas chrome plating and just "metallic effect spray coated" that should be OK.

Looks good. At less than £26 + postage and customs duty + VAT, could be a bargain. Matches the ZMax2 on performance from what I can see. So when will they have more stock?

Last edited:
That's a long mod. The ZMax 1 is a shade over 12 cm. This is 13.5 cm. I wonder how reliable the numbers are on the VV VW.

That's a long mod. The ZMax 1 is a shade over 12 cm. This is 13.5 cm. I wonder how reliable the numbers are on the VV VW.

There's an in-depth test here http://www.mountainprophet.de/2012/11/02/akkutrager-vamo-vvvw-aka-telescopic-vv-xstar/ though you'll have to hit the Google Translate button. It looks pretty good and the Germans are selling it for about forty quid. Stacks up well against the ZMax2 and in 18350 mode is shorter than a Provari (there are pics). I might need one of these.

This DOES look a nice peice of kit ...

I do think there is a whole mass of wiggle room for VV mods in this price bracket (20 - 100 quid)

there is not a mass of available choice in that price range as yet to my mind

Back
Top Bottom