What's new

New Arrival - Wotofo Vaporous RDA $22.99

Healthcabin

Achiever
VAPOROUS RDA is the latest rebuildable dripper atomizer from WOTOFO. It comes with 24mm diameter and supports single or dual coils building with dual independent posts as well as a four wire holes build deck. Together with the embedded deck design, vapers can use VAPOROUS RDA without worry about any leaking. It really is the best choice for DIY vapers! The WOTOFO VAPOROUS will bring intense flavor and massive cloud production for you.

I got one of these from a UK vendor as a squonker and it's useless. The standard 510 comes pre installed and wasn't removable, even setting an entire tool box on it. Waste of time and money.

I got one of these from a UK vendor as a squonker and it's useless. The standard 510 comes pre installed and wasn't removable, even setting an entire tool box on it. Waste of time and money.
Wotofo could do with changing their new policy of pre installed bf pins. Squonk mods can be notoriously fussy so the pin should always be adjustable.

The non bf pin is pre installed and it is that that cannot be removed due to a defect.

Well this is embarrasing and then some. Turns out the 510 pin is reverse threaded.

check it out here:

Back
Top Bottom