What's new

[Giveaway] Review Lostvape DNA75c to Win 1 Set

Healthcabin

Achiever
Update
Winner Announcement
Dear Customers,
We are happy to announce the winner of [Giveaway] Review Lostvape DNA75c to Win 1 Set
Winner was chosen randomly by the system named random (https://www.random.org).
one lucky guy was drawn out and he will get a Lostvape DNA75c
119762 Jane Stephenson
We will contact you by email, it is kind of you to pay attention to your mailbox in these days.
Please click here for lottery video.
Congratulations again!!
If you have any question, please feel free to connect us: [email protected]
Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dear Customer,
Now HealthCabin is offering 1 set of Lostvape DNA75c Mod giveaway, great chance for you to win them home.

Easy to enroll this contest:

Write a review for Lostvape DNA75c Mod
Note:
1.The contest will start on June 9 and end on June 14, 2017, we will announce the winners on June 16.
2.All participants who are not able to win will receive 3USD discount coupon to purchase it;
3.HealthCabin will approve reviews every 24 hours; please do not submit repeated reviews;
4. Only one review will be counted for each account.
5. Reviews with pictures or videos are highly recommended.
click here for more info.
With any questions, please feel free to email us at:
[email protected]
Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing

Last edited:
So I need to write a review of a product to win one? How does that work.. I'd need one to write a review.

Can't do a review, but can give a first impression.
Classic looks, i like the changeable battery covers being able to change the look of it all very easily is a big plus for me.

Thanks for the opportunity @Healthcabin
20170607_154936.png

I can't write a review about this beauty because I don't have one :17:
But I do like its size
Dimensions: Height - 90.5 mm width - 54 mm thick - 27 mm
I wonder how it looks in my hand ;)
C_6x7wGUAAE81dm.jpg

Thanks for the fabulous giveaway @Healthcabin

Thanks for the giveaway @Healthcabin, review uploaded, but as others have said it's not really possible to review something you haven't even seen!

@Healthcabin i will review the Lostvape DNA75C for you if you wish to send me one. Just drop me a pm and i will forward my details of where to send. Thanks.
Infact i will pm you.

Goodness me, I just had an email to say I've won this giveaway! Thank you so much @Healthcabin, I can't believe it! [emoji2] I so couldn't believe it that I had to check your website to check it wasn't a spoof email [emoji38]

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new DNA 75c chip, thanks again! [emoji106]

Edit: I hadn't even noticed your updated first post, the information was there all this time! [emoji23]

Last edited:
Goodness me, I just had an email to say I've won this giveaway! Thank you so much @Healthcabin, I can't believe it! [emoji2] I so couldn't believe it that I had to check your website to check it wasn't a spoof email [emoji38]

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new DNA 75c chip, thanks again! [emoji106]

Edit: I hadn't even noticed your updated first post, the information was there all this time! [emoji23]
Congratulations @cindy99 [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom