What's new

Emergency Notice about the wider big defective spring of eGo Bamboo APV !

Health Cabin

Postman
Dear customers,
We are very sorry to inform you that we discontinue selling eGo Bamboo APV(Stainless/Chrome/Black Chrome) for a while because the big wide spring in the cap has big resistance, which makes the Bamboo cap very hot when Bamboo is working, especially when Bamboo works at a high Voltage or Wattage with a low resistance atomizer. We are working on new good springs with low resistances and expect to get new springs ready in some days.
We will resume selling the products and their caps when the new springs are ready.
If you have Bamboos with the wider big wrong springs, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.
We look forward to always being able to serve you better.
Health Cabin

I thought it was one of these

5XvVN.jpg

On a more serious note, I think it is a Vamo .... V2 not too sure.

I bought one of these from HC and they are identical to the VAMO on looks not sure if the inners are the same or the spring is the same but external visuals no difference

Todd reported in his video that his spring on the stainless steel vamo was getting hot?

Todd reported in his video that his spring on the stainless steel vamo was getting hot?

He certainly did but I suspect the spring is the same on others too.

Edit: it may have been warm rather than hot.

Vape escape has comnented on this so it looks like there is a problem eith the springs when using low resistance coils

They say it's the SS version with the problem and Todd said the one he tested got warm but not especially hot, mine is the chrome so if it's got a big spring and gets warm l might have to get the alternative spring from vape escape if they sell them and aren't just getting them in for replacements

No warmth from the one we got from esmokeuk ...todd did link to hot springs which fixes this

Back
Top Bottom