What's new

Earn 200 Reward Points for 120ml Highly Concentrated Flavor

Healthcabin

Achiever
Dear customer,

HealthCabin has released this new 120ml upgraded HC flavors for ejuice DIY for your new selection and need your input.

Two easy methods to earn 200 Reward Points:

Method 1: Write a Review for any 120ml flavors here.

How to write a review?

Method 2: Send your answers for following to [email protected]:

1) What is your favourite flavor?

2) For your favourite flavor, will you buy the 120ml or 30ml?

Join now, 200 Reward Points are waiting for you to collect that easily. This contest will be expired on Apr 14, 2016(-0600GMT). Reward Points will be added to your account on Apr 15, 2016.

Features:

- Highly Concentrated: 3-5 drops will be enough for 100ml ejuice

- Upgraded package - Stable flavor

- DIY your own ejuice

flavor-sales.jpg

If you have any question, please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Regards,

HealthCabin Marketing

@Healthcabin do any of your flavours contain Diacetyl, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl?

3-5 drops per 100ml is an impressive claim.

I can't really review any of the flavours as I haven't tried them yet :)

@Healthcabin do any of your flavours contain Diacetyl, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl?

3-5 drops per 100ml is an impressive claim.

I can't really review any of the flavours as I haven't tried them yet :)

Dear,

No, we don't have any flavours contain Diacetyl, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl.

You can have a try. It will be nice.

Thank you for your feedback!

"3-5 drops will be enough for 100ml ejuice" i dont know any other
concentrates that are that strong.
If the concentrates are as strong as you say why sell them in
120ml sizes 10ml would make more sense. Unless you are over
exaggerating.

Dear,

No, we don't have any flavours contain Diacetyl, Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl.

You can have a try. It will be nice.

Thank you for your feedback!

I would happily review, if you would like to send me some 5ml samples :)

I have researched a few healthcabin flavours and the general opinion was they are truly very concentrated.
It does make them more economical and probably makes a lot of sense considering the companies location, with packaging and shipping.
For small mixes or blends i'd think the best idea is to dilute a small amount further in pg or vg and use that.
I still want to get my hands on the cereal flavour, i have read good feedback but no one stocks it.
It is also meant to be super strong....like if you spill it, your hands smell like shreddies for a month strong!

I have researched a few healthcabin flavours and the general opinion was they are truly very concentrated.
It does make them more economical and probably makes a lot of sense considering the companies location, with packaging and shipping.
For small mixes or blends i'd think the best idea is to dilute a small amount further in pg or vg and use that.
I still want to get my hands on the cereal flavour, i have read good feedback but no one stocks it.
It is also meant to be super strong....like if you spill it, your hands smell like shreddies for a month strong!

Cheers Loco, was wondering if anyone had tried them. Maybe my hands smelling like shreddies wouldn't be such a bad thing?

Back
Top Bottom