What's new

Dhl

Was looking to put an order in for 250 dollar while there is an offer on ,according to the site there is no problem with shipping through dhl but i,d like to avoid custom charges if possable and don,t really mind waiting as long as it get,s through my last order was with ems ,but i no longer think health cabin are useing for liquid but i beleive it comes in through the midlands,but should be no more than 300-350mls.
i have emailed them but they normally take 24hrs to get back ,and the offer is only valid until tomoz was wondering if anyone has had problems with customs useing dhl,shipping is free so not bothered about shipping cost only the shipper.

just an update on this post i ordered around 500mls came into the uk via dhl no problems whatsoever and arrived 3 days after i placed the order.

We received a customs charge just over 2 months after receiving an ordr from China, so even if it clears and you receive your order without being charged straight away, there is a big chance you will still get charged after.

Back
Top Bottom