What's new

Dhl

Carlp

Initiate
Has anyone used dhl with hc had any problems with customs, I'm thinking of doing an order with them it will be mainly liquids.
input will be most appreaciated.

Not personally but I've only ordered from China once.

Not personally but I've only ordered from China once.

I,ve ordered from them but they came via EMS and snail post both got through ok ,but i'm not sure if dhl use the same route coming into the uk.

DHL do tend to catch the majority of my China orders! However, my last expedited order (not HC) arrived from the UK "office" of the supplier by Royal Mail (who promptly lost it for four days!)with UK postage on it and my name and address on a sticker underneath the RM ones!

It passed Mark's order around the Cairo area! But the reports were positive - the little dude was going like the clappers! :highly_amused:

DHL do tend to catch the majority of my China orders! However, my last expedited order (not HC) arrived from the UK "office" of the supplier by Royal Mail (who promptly lost it for four days!)with UK postage on it and my name and address on a sticker underneath the RM ones!

It passed Mark's order around the Cairo area! But the reports were positive - the little dude was going like the clappers! :highly_amused:
Problem is by the time he delivered it there had been 4 newer versions....

I've ordered off Health Cabin twice and impressed both times, the 2nd time I chose DHL and watched as my order was sent out Friday and arrived at my house 2 days later on the Monday!!! However I have never ordered liquid as not had enjoyable expire cue with liquid from China

hi i use DHL for all my stock with no problems except for liquids ,DHL will not carry liquids of any sort so i have to use EMS their a lot more expensive and slower to reach the UK and the customs charges are a lot to be desired

hope this helps
stockport e cig company

DHL carry my liquids i was informed by my supplier to not order any larger bottle than 500ml though, not really sure why. We had a blip a couple of weeks ago when they refused to carry e liquid due to and order leaking into batteries somewhere but now no problems. I ordered last friday and arriving today, regards simon

Back
Top Bottom