Innokin
What's new

Celebration for the success of 8th Anniversary

Healthcabin

Achiever
Dear customers,
Although our 8th anniversary has come to an end, great sale is still in Healthcabin. In order to thanks for your long-term support and celebrate a big success of 8th Anniversary, all retailers can get a 10% discount coupon for your next June purchase, don’t hesitate. come on!
Notes:
1.Activity will start on June 5, and will end on June 30, no products limitation
2.coupon code: thanks8
3.Discount coupon is only available for retail orders.
Click here for more info.
If you have any question, please feel free to connect us: [email protected]
Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing

Premier Ecigs
@Healthcabin how about actually posting out an order for items in stock and still in stock from the 27th May?

customer service is not helping and has lied about when they are sending

order # 301843

2017-06-10_14-08-18.jpg

@Healthcabin
pretty sure this is not normal and your customer services are fu**ing useless.
you saw fit to totally ignore my previous post.
was supposed to have been shipped on 28th May, then promised it would be shipped on 31st May, ended up actually being shipped (allegedly) on the 2nd June and as of today the order STILL has not left China

AcmeFog
@silentg, by that tracking your parcel is with NL Post and it's awaiting shipment to the Netherlands by them. At this point it's out of @Healthcabin's hands, but if there's no movement in a couple of weeks they'll be able to send an enquiry to NL Post.

Chances are you'll have received your order by then tho; when buying from China forget about it for at least a month, it's the only way to save your sanity [emoji6]

Smoore
@silentg, by that tracking your parcel is with NL Post and it's awaiting shipment to the Netherlands by them. At this point it's out of @Healthcabin's hands, but if there's no movement in a couple of weeks they'll be able to send an enquiry to NL Post.

Chances are you'll have received your order by then tho; when buying from China forget about it for at least a month, it's the only way to save your sanity [emoji6]

this shit has happened before and it turned out the order had been returned to them due to an issue with customs.
if I hadn't queried it after the initial 2 weeks of waiting for movement I wouldn't have known a thing.
what I do not and never will agree with is it seems to be common place with China customer services to blatantly lie through their teeth and an occasional "dearest friend" makes not a single bit of difference.
I do not warrant being lied to about a shipment.
I've opened a PayPal dispute as I'm sick to death of waiting for fu*k all to happen.
if I had gone with a different supplier the order would have pretty much got to me in the time this has taken from order date until now.

lesson well and truly learned.
recommend healthcabin... NOT A CHANCE!!

this shit has happened before and it turned out the order had been returned to them due to an issue with customs.
if I hadn't queried it after the initial 2 weeks of waiting for movement I wouldn't have known a thing.
what I do not and never will agree with is it seems to be common place with China customer services to blatantly lie through their teeth and an occasional "dearest friend" makes not a single bit of difference.
I do not warrant being lied to about a shipment.
I've opened a PayPal dispute as I'm sick to death of waiting for fu*k all to happen.
if I had gone with a different supplier the order would have pretty much got to me in the time this has taken from order date until now.

lesson well and truly learned.
recommend healthcabin... NOT A CHANCE!!
That's how all my shipping looks on 17 Track wherever i buy from nothing happens for days then suddenly it pops up it's in the UK and in 48hours max it's at my door. Healthcabin have been the quickest by far of all my overseas orders there longest order took 16 days the quickest 6 days and average over 8 orders is 11 days (they are days not business days) That is unbelievable quick. It's suppose to be 7 to 30 business days. They wouldn't of shipped it on the 28th because it was dragon boat festival Big 3 day holiday China comes to a halt. The earliest would of been 31st which would make it only 7 business days and if it was the 2nd it's only been 5 business days. So i can't see the problem you coul still recieve that within 10 business days.

Vape Green
@Timwis
just for info, actually ordered on the 27th, before their "holiday" so should have been shipped 28th. And that is NOT how all tracking looks like on 17track by any stretch!

the problem is, i ordered before the holiday. I was promised shipping would be latest on 31st which was bullshit from customer services.
they sent a tracking number on the 2nd june. And since then it's gone nowhere.

If that service is what you're happy with then fair enough. me on the other hand am not. you mention business days, planes don't stop moving just because of the weekend, so that's a moot point.
i am also tracking other orders and they are progressing just peachy over the weekend.
I have dealt with many China suppliers so this is not my first dance. I will in future stick with ones who are reliable

it wouldn't of been shipped 28th no-one works it always says on tracking it's gone nowhere until it suddenly in uk that's nothing to do with healthcabin if that order (which it won't) took till this time next month it's still within 30 Buisiness days if they are busy they do send tracking info 2 days after shipping.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom