What's new

UK.gearbest.com Opening Flash Sale -- Get your favorite in overseas warehouse

Gearbest are typical retailers.

FT don't muck around a lot, so will put up a new item for, say, $25.

GB launch it at $60 and have a 50% sale the next week.
hi dear,
Prices vary from country to country, because the exchange rate varies from country to country.
If you have questions about the price of that product, I'd be happy to help you check it out。
nice day, dear friend~

People will be buying more from Gearbest etc after Saturday all those new tanks over 2ml will have to be purchased from somewhere. You won't get em in UK or the bloody EU. At least Gearbest prices are as a rule cheaper than UK stuff anyway

I've nowt but praise for Gearbest. Every single order has been with me shockingly swift and I've had some belting deals over the time I've used them. VT Inbox is a good example. I got that well over half the price the UK retailers I saw selling it at. Should've bought two really...! And they help keep this forum going, and I'd be knackered without POTV.

Last edited:
People will be buying more from Gearbest etc after Saturday all those new tanks over 2ml will have to be purchased from somewhere. You won't get em in UK or the bloody EU. At least Gearbest prices are as a rule cheaper than UK stuff anyway
thank you dear,
yes, we notice this TPD and will try our best to provide good service as usual~

I've nowt but praise for Gearbest. Every single order has been with me shockingly swift and I've had some belting deals over the time I've used them. VT Inbox is a good example. I got that well over half the price the UK retailers I saw selling it at. Should've bought two really...! And they help keep this forum going, and I'd be knackered without POTV.
thank you dear,
any question need me to help, pls feel free to PM us.
nice day~

hi dear,
Prices vary from country to country, because the exchange rate varies from country to country.
If you have questions about the price of that product, I'd be happy to help you check it out。
nice day, dear friend~

A bit patronising GB - you didn't address the point I made.

I've been buying from you since you started so I'm well aware of your marketing tactics, but it wasn't a criticism - as others have said, your prices and service are excellent.

no smok alien mods on that site.

Prob best to stick with gearbest.com till the uk one is fully stocked up

Yes you will see a lot LOT of itens missing there remember this is a process we hope to increase stock and avaiability in the UK wharehouse as long as sales keep going meanwhile you can still get even bether deals overseas.

Some people having trouble finding vape related itens on our UK page so here is the direct link be sure to check the filter UK - EU on your left and you will have all Vape itens avaiable in our UK wharehouse.

Regards
GB

Back
Top Bottom