What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The shipping way of Gearbest

Oh i completely appreciate where theyre coming from. Im not asking for a refund, or for anything to be resent until we know whats happened to the original order, but thats the problem, no one seems to know whats going on with it and noone has any idea where it is or where its been since 24th december.... for a tracked service youd think someone would have a log of it somewhere...and it seems like its been left to us buyers to chase every man and his dog to find out where it is.
PM me your order number mate and i will ask Elena to look into it for you

Almost a month and still not even arrived with Yodel. Fuck that, got refund from PayPal.

Unfortunate as it is for @gearbest.com that they are losing a lot of money this way, if they got the shipping sorted then they would do a lot better.

How about using YUN EXPRESS like loads of people have previously mentioned before :mad:

Almost a month and still not even arrived with Yodel. Fuck that, got refund from PayPal.

Unfortunate as it is for @gearbest.com that they are losing a lot of money this way, if they got the shipping sorted then they would do a lot better.

How about using YUN EXPRESS like loads of people have previously mentioned before :mad:

Fair enough, i hope you are going to return the goods when they eventually arrive then. They will arrive but i would just use free shipping and not UK express in future. I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for something and same thing still not at Yodel and i am going away Thursday early hours

There used to be a workaround to tracking your order in to the uk using the Oneworldexpress web link and putting your tracking number in the end.

That doesn’t appear to work anymore, so is there another way folks can track the GB orders from source like we do with FT, 3F etc?

I will say though I put the order in with GB on 3/2 and an order with FT on 7/2.

The FT order arrived today, shipping cost less than GB and the order was worth less. I hate to agree but it’s pretty poor overall from @gearbest.com and they do indeed stand to lose a load of custom, especially as their shipping used to be top notch.

Last edited:
There used to be a workaround to tracking your order in to the uk using the Oneworldexpress web link and putting your tracking number in the end.

That doesn’t appear to work anymore, so is there another way folks can track the GB orders from source like we do with FT, 3F etc?
I have been trying to get this info. But Elena has told me she doesn't know and can't look into how till she returns to work. Whoever it is shipping the goods from China to UK is absolutely fucking useless. Which maybe why there is no way to track.
I am guessing it must be via Hoss n cart seeing as it takes weeks to get to UK. Fly to China 12 and a half hours. so 4 plus weeks for a package to arrive at Hayes Yodel Depot is ridiculous and it has to be down to the courier

I have been trying to get this info. But Elena has told me she doesn't know and can't look into how till she returns to work. Whoever it is shipping the goods from China to UK is absolutely fucking useless. Which maybe why there is no way to track.
I am guessing it must be via Hoss n cart seeing as it takes weeks to get to UK. Fly to China 12 and a half hours. so 4 plus weeks for a package to arrive at Hayes Yodel Depot is ridiculous and it has to be down to the courier

Oss n cart.[emoji38]

Yow aye kiddin am ya cocka?

[emoji6]

Oss n cart.[emoji38]

Yow aye kiddin am ya cocka?

[emoji6]
nah i bay kiddin, it doh tek wicks on a plairn anny arf a day. i cor understond why it's teckin fowah n five wicks, no wonder folks am gerrin riled n blartin. Anyroad ahm gooin to the outdoor feh some beer

Having said all of the above, I am still waiting for an order from 27 April, which according to the tracker was flown off on 8 May, only to disappear since... When ordering a replacement resin cap for my Wasp from Fasttech, it took them a week, and they ship from China too (at least judging from the China Post printed stamping on the envelope).

When I went into chat with GB, they told me it is normal.

What on earth is happening to Gearbest..? They used to be good...

Back
Top Bottom