Vape Superstore
What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Similar issue here, Pre ordered a Bonza RDA end of oct, Still hadnt been dispatched early december, opened a ticket and told stock now available and item shipped dec 10th.
15th of jan now and Item still has not reached yodel.
seems bizarre when a couple of driptips i ordered on the 29th of dec with the free shipping method arrived on the 11th of jan

Premier Ecigs
This may not help everyone in this particular ‘support group’ - but at this point I’m going to stand up from the circle and share my own personal success story. Just when I thought all was lost, this morning, my ###%%g OBS Crius II actually turned up. Hopefully this is the start of the end of all these shipping issues...

Last edited:
This may not help everyone in this particular ‘support group’ - but at this point I’m going to stand up from the circle and share my own personal success story. Just when I thought all was lost, this morning, my ###%%g OBS Crius II actually turned up. Hopefully this is the start of the end of all these shipping issues...
Maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel but by the time I get mine it will be superceeded by a newer model! Aaaarrrrggghh!
Come on GB get your finger out and get those parcels posted! Oh and answering messages would maybe help with your severe lack of customer service!

Vape Green
Still no trace of my order shipped out on 12 December. Yodel's tracking only tells me that the parcel "will be with them soon".

Should I wait another couple of days? Any advice?

A real pity, never had problems with GB before...

= it’ll just turn up when you least expect it OR (as it’s yodel) it will turn up when you’re out & you’ll have to pick it up yourself from an industrial estate somewhere ‘you’ve never been before’...

Just wait, yes.

E-liquids.com
An Ammit RBA I had ordered on 30 November arrived through normal post in less of the time this order sent through Yodel is taking to update. Really starting to feel a bit frustrated now...

The best advise I can give anyone ordering from China etc.. ìs you'll usually be able to select the type of delivery and most of times it comes from same parcel company.. I've use B&B for e plus years and I've had the same company every time but once. Also the same driver.. Now if ever he comes and I not there,he phones me (a I usually working close to home) And this started because I asked him nicely the first time and took time to thank him.. just a thought for you guys???

AcmeFog
Come on @gearbest.com I love you guys and place soooo many orders with you! What are you doing???

Just went to place an order and it's giving me ONE option for shipping. By bloody train!!!! So packages that used to arrive in a week are now gonna take 3 to 5 weeks and I have not one other shipping option to choose?

WHY, GEAR BEST, WHY???

Makes me sooo sad.:17:

EDIT: I just placed the order anyway. But that's the last order you will receive from me until you sort your shipping arrangements out. Last delivery that came by train took 5 weeks. This order will no doubt also take 5 weeks. Fast Tech and 3fVape get my packages delivered within ONE WEEK. Not in FIVE, in ONE. So until you offer a sensible shipping method that doesn't involve a damn TRAIN, we are officially on a break and seeing other people! :P

Last edited:
ok slight update on my order,
Had this email yesterday from gearbest Support.
Still nothing on Yodel mind you

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We apologize that you have yet to receive your package.

There has been a slight delay to your delivery. However, we are pleased to inform you that the package is now in your local country and will be delivered to you soon.

Kindly wait for your package to arrive.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and kind support.

Best regards,

Support center

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

Smoore
Ive been waiting since 17th dev for yodel tracking to update contacted yodel they told me to contact gearbest gearbest told me to contact yodel lol this is insane now im told by gearbest the parcel is in my local country but still no tracking update im guessing somebody knows where my parcel is and im guessing that would be gearbest i have spent so much money with gearbest but never again

Back
Top Bottom