What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The shipping way of Gearbest

@Korinthe feel for you same problems, received all my other orders except one, and now being told to wait another month.

Well, my package that traveled by train thru half a dozen eastern European states with multiple stops per state took 5 weeks to arrive. Pretty amazing that my order placed Nov 11 and shipped Dec 6 by Priority Mail still hasn't been received by Yodel. It appears that trains are now as fast as airplanes. Or rather, that airplanes are as slow as trains. WTF is going on atm?

No idea, I have an order with them shipped on 12 Dec but Yodel have not received it yet. The Gearbest website mentions snowstorms (?).
I contacted them the other day but they just asked me to be patient.

Here my current tracking itinerary for OBS Crius odyssey >>

No idea what's happening here...

• 2018-01-07 19:55GBLAL / Despatched to overseas
  • 2018-01-05 15:00HK / Hand over to airline.
  • 2018-01-05 09:15Shipment information received
  • 2018-01-05 08:48Domestic Air Cargo Termina,Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility to service provider.
  • 2018-01-03 22:09Shipment information received
  • 2018-01-03 21:07Huanancheng,Xixiang,Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility

My order - shipped on the 10th Dec. Arived on Wednesday 10th Jan. I thought it was shipping via Netherlands post. The package said ' China Post - small Package BY SURFACE'. WTF is going on? Possible cause - their support section is still warning of delays due to a Snow storm. Maybe the airport was closed - so it shipped by boat/train/mule. No idea what happened. I'm still waiting for 'support' to reply.

@gearbest.com Elena there are a lot of unhappy members still and many will not be returning to Gearbest in future. Please look into these complaints and offer some advice. Thanks

I will wait until Friday but it was supposed to be Priority Mail. Another (cheaper) item I had ordered a few days earlier arrived quicker by normal post...

Im just gonna chip in too. Had an order dispatched on the 23rd of december and still cannot track anything. I know yodel will be delivering but not knowing whats going on is 99% of the issue. Im sure if the tracking actually worked most people would be ok with the wait, its the not knowing thats the problem as at one point or another youll believe it hasnt actually been sent.

Another unhappy customer here!
Despite reading some negative reviews I went against my best judgement and ordered in the beginning of December. Was told it would be dispatched end of December, still nothing? Not even dispatched and the site has a snow storm warning? WTF?
Do they even answer messages?

Another unhappy customer here!
Despite reading some negative reviews I went against my best judgement and ordered in the beginning of December. Was told it would be dispatched end of December, still nothing? Not even dispatched and the site has a snow storm warning? WTF?
Do they even answer messages?
No messages get answered on weekends. Hopefully Elena the gearbest rep will be on here early hours in the morning and offer some explanation. Gearbest ticket is not very good. Always pm The forum rep if you need answers

Back
Top Bottom