What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

@gearbest.com I've been scammed by your team and I wondered if you'd like to help before I have to go down the official paypal complaint route.

I have spent £100s with your company and on a recent order an item was left out. I raised the issue with your customer service who flat out denied that this could happen, closed tickets and told me it was my responsibility to track it down and not theirs. Absolute rubbish of course. I went through the paypal resolution service, where the gearbest rep admitted liability and promised to send a replacement. When they didn't send it, I chased them up and they told me that they would send me the missing item or refund me but that their system would not allow them to do it while the issue was still open with paypal.

This, of course, is a complete lie. What i didn't know - this was the first time I had had to raise a paypal dispute - and what your team knew was that once a dispute has been closed then it cannot be reopened or a new dispute raised on the same transaction. So, as agreed through the paypal resolution centre, the dispute was closed. Once it was closed, Gearbest refused to honour their promise, refused to send me the item I had paid for and basically lied to me and took the piss out of the paypal resolution service.

GB order W1704270853575715
Paypal dispute PP-005-839-186-875

Please could you look into this for me and see if you can get my money back.

Hello @RustyHerb,

So sorry things didn't worked as you intended i will check and do my best to help you sort this out. You need to give me time though so plz be patient.

I will contact you via pm.

Regards
GB

@gearbest.com Do you have any news about either getting my money back or getting what I paid for?
Hi mate can you wait for @gearbest to contact you please or keep things to PM, They will get back to you and look after forum members. I have read your posts and to be fair you should never close a Paypal dispute unless you have had a result, never close a dispute on a promise and that applies to any transaction. Broadcasting things as you have only piss companies off even more as it can lead to negativity from others. I get you've been wronged but think you should have gone about things slightly different. I will try and get you some help as i have contacts at gearbest.

cheers

Hello RustyHerb...

I'm sorry i know some time passed i'm still trying to get intel on this as i told may take a while but i didn't forget about you and still trying to do my best to help you out...

Will contact you via PM as soon as i have more news...

Regards
GB

@gearbest.com Do you have any news about either getting my money back or getting what I paid for?

Hello, friends
3.gif

Have a big good news to share with you.Electronic Cigarette Line has been open.You will get your items more quickly than before.

So come to Vapor Gear Best to order and enjoy the fast shipping
8.gif

@gearbest.com
so you have started touting for reviews which essentially, break all kinds of shizz.
fill in these reviews and receive 300 GB Points :mad:
gb.jpg

I ordered two
Mr bean teddies from them. Received 7 days later! Great store .

Even though I got one teddy.

And couldn’t be bothered to ask for a refund

Since it was only £1.32

Back
Top Bottom