What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The shipping way of Gearbest

Mine has arrived, along with a clone No Legal RDA, both set up together, and squonking well :)
Mine too.
20161215_141856[1].jpg 20161215_141927[1].jpg

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine, let me know seeing as i was the one you said talked you into buying it lol.
Haha! Well, 2 hours in, and I'm loving it! Definitely worth the time and money.
Really impressed with the chip and the flavour from the maze is superb.

So, in fact, thank you!

Haha! Well, 2 hours in, and I'm loving it! Definitely worth the time and money.
Really impressed with the chip and the flavour from the maze is superb.

So, in fact, thank you!
No need to thank me i am just happy you are glad you got one. franky, franky clone, .prefer the inbox over a mech squonker anyday

No need to thank me i am just happy you are glad you got one. franky, franky clone, .prefer the inbox over a mech squonker anyday
Yes, I know it's new and shiny, but do think it'll become my favourite set up!

Hopefully my spare panels turn up tomorrow, same colour leather as yours.

Yes, I know it's new and shiny, but do think it'll become my favourite set up!

Hopefully my spare panels turn up tomorrow, same colour leather as yours.
nice on the panels and fingers crossed for you , wasn't keen on the wood look ones for some reason. gearbest have em a little cheaper as well now, sods law although its only about a dollar less now

Hi all,

Notice please !

If your order is delivered via Yodel and can't find any shipping info on that site, please turn to http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index for details.

As GB Anniversary is on the way, we may not track every order for you guys.

Any question just write us freely !

Thanks,
Gearbet

Back
Top Bottom