What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

@TonyH it says that all the time just keep checking until it says in yodel warehouse then you will have it very soon after that

Got my 3f delivery today, sxk kennedy trickster is amazing build quality, mindblowing actually well worth £13 the goon22 is very good too I'd recommend both highly. Gearbest still not moving though...

Got my 3f delivery today, sxk kennedy trickster is amazing build quality, mindblowing actually well worth £13 the goon22 is very good too I'd recommend both highly. Gearbest still not moving though...

Today I got the Coppervape kit I ordered from GB after the VT Inbox, and it was sent via PostNL... I've just checked my tracking on Yodel and it's moved!!! It's in transit, Hatfield Terminal... But it says delivery on or before the 17th... I need it so I can squonk my Jam on Toast!

Ah well, at least it's in the UK...

Hopefully my panels will turn up tomorrow just seen they are at yodel depot so tomorrow will be 13th day since Gb posted them out. looking forward to these.

@crustyfolker my last 2 small orders was dead on 15 days when I have seen them in yodel warehouse they have been delivered day after good luck hope you get yours soon

@crustyfolker my last 2 small orders was dead on 15 days when I have seen them in yodel warehouse they have been delivered day after good luck hope you get yours soon
i will have to ask zarya about this. it maybe taking longer than usual because of a lot more parcels due to xmas, it could just be slower now as its the cheapest way for gearbest to post via yodel, this is daft if it is the second as its supposed to be faster than china post etc.

Today I got the Coppervape kit I ordered from GB after the VT Inbox, and it was sent via PostNL... I've just checked my tracking on Yodel and it's moved!!! It's in transit, Hatfield Terminal... But it says delivery on or before the 17th... I need it so I can squonk my Jam on Toast!

Ah well, at least it's in the UK...
mines the same as yours says 17th but it will probably be tomorrow as it will get to your local office before the morning and with any luck be with the courier soday 15th. if not then your local office is very busy due to xmas., same goes for me, check after 9 a.m and you should know if its with the courier

Looks like we all waiting on VTinboxs lol im still waiting on the one i won in the black friday giveaways, its free and should turn up before xmas so im not too bothered. I hope you all get your stuff asap asvi know what the overseas shinyitus wait is like [emoji23]

Looks like we all waiting on VTinboxs lol im still waiting on the one i won in the black friday giveaways, its free and should turn up before xmas so im not too bothered. I hope you all get your stuff asap asvi know what the overseas shinyitus wait is like [emoji23]

Mine has arrived, along with a clone No Legal RDA, both set up together, and squonking well :)

Back
Top Bottom