What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The shipping way of Gearbest

gearbest.com

Achiever
The shipping way of Vapor.gearbest.com
Updated 07th Nov,
We have upload the EU warehouse.
And if you purchase stuff from our EU warehouse, the shipping company is Yoder.
You could tracking it here: http://www.oneworldexpress.com/

Dear all,
Thank you for your concerning for the Vapor.gearbest. Because many member have a misunderstand with our shipping way.
There is a claim of delivering way for all of you.

when you make a order,you may meet with this pic:
{14ED26C1-32F0-47E5-AB7B-22914E44A450}.jpg
Frist, Flat Rate shipping
1.If you choose the auto(free), our system will use the better packet way to deliver your item,but it is free to ship the products.
2.SingPost way cost $0.39 shipping fee, and Netherlands Post cost $0.99
By the way, you need to click button of “the Tracking number“ and it will ship with a tracking number and cost $1.99.

Otherwise,out of choosing tracking number ,it will be sent surface mail.
But free shipping on orders £26.7($40) on more and much more ,with the free tracking number.

Second, Standard Shipping is the EMS way,it will adding your cost extra.

Finally, if you want to received your items asap,leave your order number for me or PM me ,I will change into the Hungary Packet way for you. Which is best packet way with the lowest ship fee and costing about 7~10 days to deliver items. But it may cost a extra fee for Hungary Packet and you will received a email about pay the adding fee for the Hungary Packet.Hope you can accept it.

As usually, the SingPost may cost 2 weeks and the Netherlands may cost 10~14days to England (Premise: with a tracking number)

Warning Tip:In my suggestion, the Netherland post with a tracking number is the cheaper and faster way to ship your item.
Hope you have a happy shopping.:8:

If you have any problem, pls leave a comment for me.
I am delighted to service for you .

Wish you a nice day!^_^
Thanks&Best regards
Zarya
GearBest

Last edited:
gearbest.com

I get the following options... I will select HUNGARY POST with tracking number, but why are there 3 versions of Netherlands Post?

Netherlands Post (HQ) ( $0.19) Tracking number+ $0.00 10 - 25 business days
Netherlands Post (SF) ( $0.15) Tracking number+ $1.99 10 - 25 business days
HUNGARY POST ( $0.00) Tracking number+ $1.99 10 - 25 business days
Netherlands Post ( $0.00) Tracking number+ $1.99 10 - 25 business days

Cheers, DrBre

I should maybe add that there are in-built batteries, and I would like faster rather than cheaper...

I should maybe add that there are in-built batteries, and I would like faster rather than cheaper...

Hi Drbre,
If you want to ship faster,you could choose the British Express.
It will cost less time on shipping.
Due to the different couriers, we have three version of Netherlands packet shipping way.
So sorry to confuse you.
Hope you have fun purchase.
Thank you.
Zarya

Hi Drbre,
If you want to ship faster,you could choose the British Express.
It will cost less time on shipping.
Due to the different couriers, we have three version of Netherlands packet shipping way.
So sorry to confuse you.
Hope you have fun purchase.
Thank you.
Zarya
' British Express is faster' ?
Not in my experience ! £53 order shipped on 24th June, I've
tried 3 different tracking sites plus 'Yodel'. And all I get is ........
'2015-06-25 16:40 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport - 932-42093181.
No further info. It is now 16th July!......:3dmad:

' British Express is faster' ?
Not in my experience ! £53 order shipped on 24th June, I've
tried 3 different tracking sites plus 'Yodel'. And all I get is ........
'2015-06-25 16:40 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport - 932-42093181.
No further info. It is now 16th July!......:3dmad:

Dear frankiestine

Thanks very much for shopping with Gearbest.
We have shipped your order on 24th June,

I have reviewed your delivery in details.

Unfortunately your order been held for inspection in the Hong Kong Customs unexpectedly.
We have been actively contacting the shipping service provider and Hong-Kong regarding this issue.

The shipping company have assured us the Customs will process and release your order as soon as possible.

Once again, we wish to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Please note this situation is exceptional, now the rest of our orders go through easily customs easily.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience.

Best regards
Zarya
GearBest - Best Gadgets & Electronics Deals

Thank you for the 'update' Zarya.
However as the package has been at HK Airport for THREE weeks now, could the long delay/extra scrutiny be due to the fact that although the item cost 76USD/53GBP, Gearbest have declared the value at 22 ?
And does that mean it will 'eventually' be returned to sender for correct labelling ? So entailing an even longer wait this end !...:soupset:

Im waiting for refunds on - WW1506240731405233 - WW1507150554573620.
Any idea when I will see my money back as I have placed other orders with you.

gearbest.com i'm in the same situation as frankiestine, my order number is : W1506190711042664
If you cannot solve the customs problem fast, i really need refund for it. The parcel is at HK customs since 25th June.

^^^^^

To be fair to gearbest, the customs inspection isn't there fault, and its a bit out (well completely) out of there control.

Back
Top Bottom