What's new

stick thread :Coupon code collection

Both these codes ADD £28 onto my order :D :D
That's because they expired last year (look at the date of the original post)! [emoji23]

If you're ordering stuff that's already in a flash sale and add a coupon code it'll reset the price to the non-sale one. If the coupon's valid it'll then discount that price by the value of the coupon and you'll end up with a lower price; if it's not valid, you end up with the higher one - cancel the coupon and it should return to the flash sale price (if memory serves...I had to do that A LOT when I first started using GearBest!) [emoji1]

...and ninja'd!

Last edited:
kind of relevant though as not a single one of the codes i have tried work anywhere
its a major PITA....... tried the on line chat which just added to my frustration it was then escalated to support who simply repeated the bollocks that the online chat asked......... im beginning to think the codes are just for show

its a major PITA....... tried the on line chat which just added to my frustration it was then escalated to support who simply repeated the bollocks that the online chat asked......... im beginning to think the codes are just for show

100% agreed. load of bo'lax those codes. if ya gonna post them then at least let them work :mad:

The codes only work when the item is at "full price" if there's already a markdown then the codes usually won't knock anything down but may put the price up.
i.e a mod costing £50 with a 10% code would be £45 but the mod is on offer for £40 so the code will put the price back to £50 then knock 10% off. Hope this makes sense. I agree it is confusing at times though

The codes only work when the item is at "full price" if there's already a markdown then the codes usually won't knock anything down but may put the price up.
i.e a mod costing £50 with a 10% code would be £45 but the mod is on offer for £40 so the code will put the price back to £50 then knock 10% off. Hope this makes sense. I agree it is confusing at times though
I'm confused...lol how come none of these 50% off price crash codes work?

https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-intel-special-627.html

Even the ones that initially come up with no discount? I've tried it on about 10 different products in the 50% off over the last few days at all times of day including 10:00UTC on different machines different browsers and different accounts? Support are as frustrating as ever

I'm confused...lol how come none of these 50% off price crash codes work?

https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-intel-special-627.html

Even the ones that initially come up with no discount? I've tried it on about 10 different products in the 50% off over the last few days at all times of day including 10:00UTC on different machines different browsers and different accounts? Support are as frustrating as ever

Possibly that there was a set amount of the item like 50,100,200 once that amount is sold the coupon simply runs out and will no longer work. This is a guess as it's usually the case with some promo's on GB and other sites, It is a bit of a daft idea as the codes get used up within minutes on some items

Back
Top Bottom