What's new

stick thread :Coupon code collection

Just a quick one here.
Having checked out your prices for the Eleaf Pico kit and mod the prices are different. The weird thing is, the lower prices seen in the screenshots arrowed look more like what everyone else is currently selling them from. I would like to bet that it won't be long until the lower price is being offered as a sale ;)
View attachment 85424 View attachment 85425
The 2 prices are presale prices, which more often rise once the item is in stock. I purchased a voidray from Gearbests sister site called deals machine. Itarrived this morning so i am not able to sayabout pros or cons yet.i payed under £18 including shipping. Ok the voidray is out of stock now on Gearbest and deals machine but the price is at £28 now even fasttech are charging £25 ish for the voidray. it is all about people wanting the latest thing, once it is old hat then yes the price will go down so that they can sell off stock to create room for newer items, it depends on how fast you want something. If you don't need it or want it right away then best to wait and hope it gets put on sale.

The 2 prices are presale prices, which more often rise once the item is in stock. I purchased a voidray from Gearbests sister site called deals machine. Itarrived this morning so i am not able to sayabout pros or cons yet.i payed under £18 including shipping. Ok the voidray is out of stock now on Gearbest and deals machine but the price is at £28 now even fasttech are charging £25 ish for the voidray. it is all about people wanting the latest thing, once it is old hat then yes the price will go down so that they can sell off stock to create room for newer items, it depends on how fast you want something. If you don't need it or want it right away then best to wait and hope it gets put on sale.

I queried those prices when the pico first appeared on GB, they were both exactly the same prices as seen in hte lower images at the lower price but when you click on the item the price is higher. They have never been at the lower price. That was what I was asking about. :)

I queried those prices when the pico first appeared on GB, they were both exactly the same prices as seen in hte lower images at the lower price but when you click on the item the price is higher. They have never been at the lower price. That was what I was asking about. :)
I understand what you meant now, i see it often as well, the price alters when you click the item. with the pico i reckon the price is and will still be loads cheaper than say totally wicked sell it for and other UK sites. gearbest istick 100w is about £25 if you choose british express shipping, which takes about a week costs about the same as uK 2nd class recorded istick 100w tc is £40 most Uk plus postage so saving £20 is something to be pleased with for me anyway. batteries also half price as long as you can wait 3 weeks. the money saved is better in our pocket than someone elses and all we are doing is cutting out the middlemen and the taxman lol.

I understand what you meant now, i see it often as well, the price alters when you click the item. with the pico i reckon the price is and will still be loads cheaper than say totally wicked sell it for and other UK sites. gearbest istick 100w is about £25 if you choose british express shipping, which takes about a week costs about the same as uK 2nd class recorded istick 100w tc is £40 most Uk plus postage so saving £20 is something to be pleased with for me anyway. batteries also half price as long as you can wait 3 weeks. the money saved is better in our pocket than someone elses and all we are doing is cutting out the middlemen and the taxman lol.
:) yup, good business sense haha
Managed to snag a couple of pico's from elsewhere for a bargain. Nice birthday present for my brother, oh, and me of course. For the price including the melo 3 even if I don't use the melo after the coils go it's still a bargain.

Having just googled uk availability I came across some on eBay, there was someone actually in the UK (apparently) selling the Pico kits for £45. I didn't know they were even released properly yet!

:) yup, good business sense haha
Managed to snag a couple of pico's from elsewhere for a bargain. Nice birthday present for my brother, oh, and me of course. For the price including the melo 3 even if I don't use the melo after the coils go it's still a bargain.

Having just googled uk availability I came across some on eBay, there was someone actually in the UK (apparently) selling the Pico kits for £45. I didn't know they were even released properly yet!
so i think the best price is maybe cigabuy or focalecigs for the pico kit, the ebay sellers they mostly buy their stuff from the sites we use or alibaba or dhgate which are wholesalers. they then at least double the Gearbest etc price and make a killing, mostly on rda's and driptips and more lately wires these are listed at 3 times the price of the likes of Gearbest etc, this is because you can order quite a lot a time without customs even bothering to find out how much they can make with fees so its pure profit. If you order say 10 pico kits its a big parcel so raises customs suspicion and incurs charges.
Just carry on buying from China it's woth it. I probably got twice as much stuff as i would have had from UK vendors. So i am happy. I occassionally buy from UK but it's when it's a bargain price lol

FBGBES and GB16SALE are 8% off
FBGBES won't expired until the end of September
GB16SALE won't expired until the end of June

Coupon for in stock Hot items-Ijoy Combo+LIMITLESS XL RDTA

Hello Friends
Wish you have a nice day~~~ :P :P :P

Today i want to share some Good News,
we have New products with Coupon Codes for you.
We have discounted these new products so you all can get them at a discounted price.

Don't Forget about our 0$ profit on products for our supporters.
You can find many great deals at fantastic prices.

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

Lets take a look at the deals we have for you!

IJOY COMBO RDTA - Black
Regular Price : $42.99
Coupon Code : Combo -- $28.99

Is it an RTA? Is it an RDA? or is it a Tank?
COMBO RDTA=RTA+RDA+TANK+Atomizer

FLASH SALE DEAL!!!

ORIGINAL IJOY LIMITLESS XL 4ml RTA- SILVER
Regular Price : $32.60
Coupon Code: IJOYXL -- $25.87

iJoy and Limitless team up once more for a rebuildable tank atomizer that should satisfy both cloud chasers and flavor Chasers, The iJoy Limitless XL Tank

25-Millimeter Diameter
Direct to Coil Fan-Styled Airflow Control Ring
Unique Rebuildable and Swappable Deck System
19.8-Millimeter Building Deck
3.5 x 2.5-Millimeter Rectangle Holes Dual-Coil Deck
6.5-Millimeter Diameter Air Hole Single-Coil Deck
Pre-Made 0.15-Ohm Light-Up Chip Coil (50-215 Watts)
4.0-Millimeter Tank Reservoir
Top Fill System
Philips Head Screws
PEEK Insulation

NEW ARRIVAL!!

Original Ijoy CIGPET ANT Kit
Regular Price : $48.84
Coupon Code: CIGPET -- $40.09

For more exciting deals on the latest products visit our website

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

If you have any problems feel free to contact me and i will help you. We are here to help you get the best from Gearbest.
Remember Free Shipping !

Best Regards
June

Both these codes ADD £28 onto my order :D :D
Not suprised this was last year if you look at the date of listing. The items are sort of old now so not as much call. theres a lot of vapers who buy stuff on release and pay the price, within a couple months it's old hat and costs much less.

Back
Top Bottom