What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

Probably not, but depending on how you feel about privacy, it might make you think twice about dealing with the company. They’ve incorrectly sent out emails to the wrong people with order details and competition prizes with names addresses etc contained. A bit like the best cig liquid scandal a while ago. But not as funny and entertaining.

I know what it's about... I read the first thread, this an official reply/apology thread, I'm just wondering why there is 8 pages of discussion, it's not like what's been done can be undone.

I know what it's about... I read the first thread, this an official reply/apology thread, I'm just wondering why there is 8 pages of discussion, it's not like what's been done can be undone.

Aye, it got resurrected today when the recipient of the competition emails last time posted again to say that they’d emailed him again, about some other person’s order, and asked GB to delete his email address from their records. I hope it’s not the Norwegian guy again. Poor guy, probably oblivious to all these people knowing his business.

It actually precedes that, and there were other issues at play.
There's 8 pages of discussion as I had to be discredited.

Again...

I'm quite happy to leave this right now.

Very best wishes to you.

Back
Top Bottom