What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

As in many many cases with said company on here, they were indeed contacted privately.

The only reason this has continued is because GB's responses, and their responses via proxy,
have only exacerbated the situation - as they were designed to minimise, discredit and attack.

The company concerned should conduct it's affairs with 'decency and respect', and actually respond to issues when they arise - as opposed to completely ignoring them, then sending in third parties to discredit anyone who has an issue.
You should have kept it to pm. not made it public end of. Plus recognise the language barrier

Again !!! Can we knock this on the head please ???
It’s obviously a contentious issue so let’s all chill out until we can see if this gets sorted out
It really does not need people getting offended over something they were not even involved in

And as for ‘personal attacks’ I personally cannot see anything to be perceived as a personal attack but some people seem to be getting very precious at the moment.

I just wish someone would tell me what my email said.
Probably details of what you had won and where it had been sent etc. @KetracelWhite you should be able to help with this you have seen your email so i would expect it to be similar apart from the personal details and maybe a tracking number.

Should I read this thread?

Probably not, but depending on how you feel about privacy, it might make you think twice about dealing with the company. They’ve incorrectly sent out emails to the wrong people with order details and competition prizes with names addresses etc contained. A bit like the best cig liquid scandal a while ago. But not as funny and entertaining.

I'm quite happy to leave this right now.

Very best wishes to you.
Same here. Thanks, I didn't aim to offend by the way. I just wanted to put an end to the debate but it kept rolling. I try to help anyone who has a problem with GB have done successfully many a time, ask around. Any other GB probs just drop me a pm and i will do what i can rather than it creating a thread like this one:)

Back
Top Bottom