What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

Somebody hacking gearbest’s it systems just so they can send somebody else’s details to @Ste7 by email seems like an unlikely and slightly bizarre scenario. How would the perpetrator think this would disrupt gearbest’s operations?

I think it’s much more likely that somebody that works at gearbest made a mistake.

Russian interference?
I agree with you in that sense, but untill GB have finished investigating we will have to wait. As i have said all along i think to much has been made of this. i understand some people worry more than others if it bothers people all i can say is don't enter comps or use the sites you have a problem with. It saves having threads like this which means more time to create pleasant threads or do more constructive things

don't enter comps or use the sites you have a problem with. It saves having threads like this which means more time to create pleasant threads

= By that logic people shouldn't order from Gearbest either.

Then also, they would be expected to posses some level of precognitive abilities,
as they would be expected to know before the case whether they were going to have
issues with said companies, and as they have that preternatural ability to see into the
future they shouldn't then complain about anything or take issue with it.

By that logic people should do what they want with regards to whether or not they order from anywhere. Any company can fuck up it happens. I have had a couple of issues with GB orders a couple of years back but i decided to give them another chance after things got rectified,and since then i have had no real problems and made a few friends at Gearbest along the way possibly because i dealt with things differently to how others might.. Complaining and slagging off Chinese vendors doesn't work but might make you feel better. Another thing you have to remember is if it wasn't for all the vendors on the Forum you would have to pay to use the forum or there would be no forum. Vendors have to pay a premium to use the forum which goes towards the running costs ask any of the moderators if you don't believe me.

I had absolutely no problem with Gearbest until very recently.

I only have issues with how they handled this and a preceding matter.

I wasn't even affected by the recent breakdown in their shipping which is evidenced by many threads regarding
people waiting months to receive orders or not receiving them at all.

= So, nobody should complain about anything. They should just 'shut up' and 'be quiet'.
No people should say something if they have a problem, but they should have the decency and respect to a) contact the person/company privately and B) not keep on and on and on about it.
Say you made a mistake would you want it aired in public, would you want people discussing your affairs or telling people you had done this that or the other. Come on no one is perfect no one has never done something wrong or that they regret everyone has something or other they would like to forget, no matter how big or small that may be.

Edit. Plus the email business affected 4 others yet at least one of them has said they where not bothered by it. It seems you are happy to receive something free and still complain

Last edited:
As in many many cases with said company on here, they were indeed contacted privately.

The only reason this has continued is because GB's responses, and their responses via proxy,
have only exacerbated the situation - as they were designed to minimise, discredit and attack.

The company concerned should conduct it's affairs with 'decency and respect', and actually respond to issues when they arise - as opposed to completely ignoring them, then sending in third parties to discredit anyone who has an issue.

= Yet more personal attacks.

Excellent work.
how is it a personal attack, because i mentioned the freebie, you have done the most personal attacks see the point you didn't like me saying something but feel it is ok for you to do so.

I've made no personal attacks and nor have I used any insulting language or inferences.

Back
Top Bottom