What's new

Gearbest "World No Tobacco Day" Giveaway

Vaping since February 2014 that is 3 years and 4 months.

I smoked for 40 years or so. If vaping can get me off the analogues , it can work for anyone

I've been vaping since March 2013. So its already more than 4 years

To all smokers out there, I advise that you quit immediately. I too was a heavy smoker, almost 2 pack of 20's everyday. Its really harmful for my health and also my pocket. Ever since I start to vape, I can feel my body is starting to feel fresh again, and I don't have to spend so much on my addiction to nicotine.

Switch now, leave the stinkies!

2. Just quit. If You cannot quit, switch to vaping immidiately. It can save Your life, seriously...

Hi Gearbest, thanks for the chance to win a beauty.
Love the tank colours !!!!

Been vaping since June 2015 that is just coming up to 2 years.

I smoked Marlborough Reds for 40 years.
It will be my 58th birthday this month, so 40 years of work as well.
I would love to be retired by the time I am 60, but can't afford to.
Only a few weeks ago (when the alarm clock went off at 05:30am) I thought, if you hadn't sent all that money on cigarettes, you could be retiring
now !!!

Regards badboybez

1# Using for 1month and 1 week. :)
2# Was smoker time ago and never again,i just love clouds. Im made my friend quit by handing vape pen in his hands...so smokers you are losing...but seriously go for a vape. Be ape not a sheep!

3 years next month I have been vaping

What I would like to say to smokers? Something along the lines of, don't buy into the bullshit the media want you to believe. Vaping IS 95% less harmful at least and it can improve your health, save you money and tastes a lot nicer than those sticks. It's not too late to quit.

1. 2 months 4 days 21 hours 30mins 15secs

2. It wont save you money, but it may save your life.

Thank you for the opportunity:)
1: I've been vaping since about 2011
2: A pack a day for 5 years is a brand new car. Quit while you're behind, invest in a nice mod, and get ahead!

Back
Top Bottom