What's new

Gearbest Giveaway: What will you do for your sweetheart on "520 Lover Day"(2017-05-20)?

gearbest.com

Achiever
Dear friends,
Time flies too fast and I can't believe that the holiday was over!!!

burn-13.gif

May 20 is a very popular day in China now.It has a special meaning, "520" means " I love you".
So, couples will take this day very seriously, send gifts or do some special things.

Maybe it is a normal day in your country, but if it becomes a special day from now on, what will you do for your sweetheart? What will you say to your sweetheart?

Today, we will do a small giveaway about "2017 Lover Day"( 2017-05-20) and hope that you like it~

Time: 2017-05-06 to 2017-05-15

Rules:
1.Speak out what you will do for your sweetheart on that day
2.If you have another idea to show your love, pls feel free to leave your comments too

We will choose one friend to send out the value of $30 USD mystery packs on 2017-05-16.

Welcome to leave your comments and let's see who is the lucky one: chuckle

Nice day
Gearbest

Last edited:
2. I will pick her up after work, take her around the park, then see the twilight together while reciting poetry for her. And I end by giving a rose. :)

1. I will allow her to cook me my favourite dinner before she puts the kids to bed and tidies the house.

1. Just for the one day I won't lie to him that I haven't bought any vape gear. :rolleyes:

1. I will finally fill the skip with the rubble that has been at the end of the garden for 3 months

Congratulations @cliveh2

Hard work payed off

2igm69w.png

Ty all for the participation don't worry if you didn't win this time i'm sure more to come...

Regards
GB

thanks gearbest. Great giveaway!!!
Can't wait to see whats in the mystery box [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom