What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Gearbest.com full customs compensation policy

Good evening.
Can you help with an order please. I ordered on 25th December. I have had no updates whatsoever and I’m unable to track from your country. WA1712260242094887 Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hi mate pm me your tracking number and i will see if i can find your parcel, oh can i ask what you ordered as well. If it's a mod with built in battery then this might explain why it is untrackable. I try to help Gearbest as they are 8 hours infront of us so by the time they get online we are usually asleep and vice versa

Hi mate pm me your tracking number and i will see if i can find your parcel, oh can i ask what you ordered as well. If it's a mod with built in battery then this might explain why it is untrackable. I try to help Gearbest as they are 8 hours infront of us so by the time they get online we are usually asleep and vice versa

Cheers, I’ll do it now. Not a mod, just an extra nautilus 2 for my MTL collection. PM incoming.

hi @gearbest.com this response from your colleagues in china would seem to contradict you

Dear ........,

Thank you for contacting us.

According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.

We can refund 15 USD on GB wallet.

Please let me know your decision.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

April

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

Sorry posted in the wrong place, new thread started

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom