What's new

Gearbest.com full customs compensation policy

gearbest.com

Achiever
Hi friends,
How was your holiday?

Some friends ask me about the custom problem. Actually our company paid the import tax. So just few occasion would face this situation. Very rare. But if meet how to deal with?

According to the latest news i have is Gearbest decided to provide a full customs compensation policy to customers who have generated customs fee using ‘Registered Air Mail’ logistic . please contact Gearbest customer service, and provide your proof of customs fee payment, verified by the support department to deal with the compensation matters.

For more details, please feel free to contact our Support Team

If you have any problems before purchase or during buying please start conversation with me.

Hi friends,
How was your holiday?

Some friends ask me about the custom problem. Actually our company paid the import tax. So just few occasion would face this situation. Very rare. But if meet how to deal with?

According to the latest news i have is Gearbest decided to provide a full customs compensation policy to customers who have generated customs fee using ‘Registered Air Mail’ logistic . please contact Gearbest customer service, and provide your proof of customs fee payment, verified by the support department to deal with the compensation matters.

For more details, please feel free to contact our Support Team

If you have any problems before purchase or during buying please start conversation with me.

Anyone if you have order, shipping, custom or any problems pls leave message, your questions maybe many people has. It can help others as well. For me i am so glad discuss with you. :yahoo:

Good evening.
Can you help with an order please. I ordered on 25th December. I have had no updates whatsoever and I’m unable to track from your country. WA1712260242094887 Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom