Innokin
What's new

Gearbest cloud disk real-time Coupon sharing

gearbest.com

Achiever
Hi there,

I've been thinking for days if I should open a thread to share some coupon codes here. Actually, Christmas is coming, it's cold and snow of UK, As return thanks for supporting for Gearbest we decide bring hot sale for you, please collect the cloud disk

I will share some coupons here for you aperiodically. And if you have some request for any help, just ask me, I am always here to help
tongue.png

Innokin
Here we go again...........the Kensei is showing at $31.79, not $39.99, so your coupon saves $1.80, making it only 45c cheaper than Fasttech.

We are not idiots on here - give us proper offers and we will buy from you.

AcmeFog
Can we expect shipping this century?
:omg: of course, mate. We are not such suck ok? Before indeed had some problems but we promise do better in the future. If you have any good ideas please no hesitate let me know. we need your suggestion.

Elux
i ordered a pharaoh mini in silver on the 25th November paid for the registered posting, was showing in stock when i ordered on the 25th didnt ship until the 5th December, tracking reference doesnt work at all and its the 19th of December and i still havent received it, i wish now i had paid the extra couple of £ and bought from FT i could have had it delivered twice from them in this time frame, i have spoken to your customer services and i just keep getting "we appreciate your patience" replies, no further forward, absolute waste of time

:omg: of course, mate. We are not such suck ok? Before indeed had some problems but we promise do better in the future. If you have any good ideas please no hesitate let me know. we need your suggestion.

It took you almost a week just to deliver that reply!!!!

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom