What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Delivery

kymru

Postman
Afternoon, can anyone help as to why there are no updates on my order please, I'm concerned it got lost in transit, tracking hasn't updated in 6 weeks

WB1712142128015818

Thanks

Thank you
I just managed to speak to Elena on facebook , she will look into this and get back to me tomorrow as she is just going to bed it is twenty past midnight in China. Will let you know as soon as i get an answer

I just managed to speak to Elena on facebook , she will look into this and get back to me tomorrow as she is just going to bed it is twenty past midnight in China. Will let you know as soon as i get an answer
Thank you again

Hi I am in the same boat ,my order has not updated since the 13th of December here is the order number
WW1711141005570429. THanks in advance .

One parcel has updated at last, delivery Monday 29th Jan

That is one parcel sent on the 17th Dec

Afternoon, can anyone help as to why there are no updates on my order please, I'm concerned it got lost in transit, tracking hasn't updated in 6 weeks

WB1712142128015818

Thanks
HI i reported to our customer service they will contact you within 24 hours, Can i know your ideas, you want to refund or replacement. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom